English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
HAHA......
hAji Comrade in-out-watcher, ya aint no need waiting dat too much....

Take a look @ your own nickname, you got that all right, bruw!
That fuckin jaggoff was a master of actin monkey on and off the pitch, no disciplin, no respect, no future, unsophisticated and all in all a bloody fuckin opportunist, dang retard revolutionary commy, and now he got the BIG fukin foot as the manager of the hillbilly IPL-team, funny the fucker still mounting around.:)
LOL!
Master of action monkey!! 😍

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I witnessed (kind of) a similar situation in Iran. It was a game between Butan and Perspolis at Amjadieh when a Butan player (RIP Naser Mirzayi with giant curly hair and beard) got red carded. He refused to leave the pitch and even sat down clinging on the grass when his team mates and others were trying hard to move him out!!! PP fans were chanting Hayoola (referring to his beard and hair) boro biroon.. Can't believe it has been 36 years.
LOL! I remember fans calling him that, rest in peace but they weren't far wrong! 😍
He looked like a an ancient guard at takhteh jamshid.

This was perhaps one of the biggest failures of a football club at top level. Chelsea just lost their fans' respect. I'm not sure there's a comeback from what happened.

Massive failure on the part of the captain (Azpellecueta), David Luiz, the fuckhead goalkeeper and all the players. They just ruined themselves in the eyes of the fans.

Chelsea needs some serious clean-up operation. Fire them all. I think the fans will actually support the idea. Fire every single one of them. Play with youth squad for the rest of the season and even risk relegation. Stick to principles and you can win fans' hearts, otherwise, forget it.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
This was perhaps one of the biggest failures of a football club at top level. Chelsea just lost their fans' respect. I'm not sure there's a comeback from what happened.

Massive failure on the part of the captain (Azpellecueta), David Luiz, the fuckhead goalkeeper and all the players. They just ruined themselves in the eyes of the fans.

Chelsea needs some serious clean-up operation. Fire them all. I think the fans will actually support the idea. Fire every single one of them. Play with youth squad for the rest of the season and even risk relegation. Stick to principles and you can win fans' hearts, otherwise, forget it.
luiz Jourgihno and higauin are Sari's allies.. Luiz was cool about the whole thing which tells me Caballero wasn't coming in for Pks.
I am not reading Sari had intentions to have caballero for PKs so they're brushing it off with small slap; Chelsea has more serious issue, motivation of players, coaching etc.. its all because the owner himself is a shady character.

There's no fix short term, they will suffer for a while.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
luiz Jourgihno and higauin are Sari's allies.. Luiz was cool about the whole thing which tells me Caballero wasn't coming in for Pks. I am not reading Sari had intentions to have caballero for PKs so they're brushing it off with small slap; Chelsea has more serious issue, motivation of players, coaching etc.. its all because the owner himself is a shady character. There's no fix short term, they will suffer for a while.
Stop this tailoring, now you're going another classical being a turncoat. You LOOK at me!!!
You seem possess some great talent for groveling while facing downwards, a bit uptight ey?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Stop this tailoring, now you're going another classical being a turncoat. You LOOK at me!!!
You seem possess some great talent for groveling while facing downwards, a bit uptight ey?
I just had a visual of you in a pair of jockstraps .. not a pretty ghonbol sight .. are you taking ur paxil, zwarte?

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
I guess Fergie time is back. Lukaku with an 88th minute winner for Man United vs Saints. good game and real good pair of goals by Saints , a cracker by Perreira and left footed Lukaku scored a brace with his right foot. LOOOL.

Everton vs Liverpool should be a cracker tomorrow.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Spurs 1-1 Arsenal

Some crucial wrong referee & linesman decisions in this one. Kane was offside and the penalty foul on him should not have been called. Arsenal's penalty was too soft. Arsenal's penalty should have been retaken as Vertonghen encroached the penalty box before the kick and he managed to block the followup shot after Lloris saved the penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.