English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
England and France NT keepers had cruicial contributions to Liverpool success so far.
thats like 4 point they didnt deserve. was thinking same.
But some of the most exciting games of this season has had liverpool involved and this one they're the inferior team.
Salah coming on board a major boost, lets see if he can revel in the next games.
City will drop points but who's willing to bet on it?

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
fuck you Young.
fuck you Fred
fuck you Smalling..

I don't understand how the fuck they are playing for United.
top 4 is gone, we should sell half of this useless team. mother fuckers

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
This WW is the underdog (Leicester ) of prior years .. a joy to watch outside big 6. too bad point def. is too much at this point to mean any.
Love the fact that core of team is Purtegal, didnt have that up to now in PL.

Last edited:

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
fuck you Young.
fuck you Fred
fuck you Smalling..

I don't understand how the fuck they are playing for United.
top 4 is gone, we should sell half of this useless team. mother fuckers
Its not only young, fred, smalling, as you said half -if not more- of this team is simply totally indifferent towards this teams destiny and reputation. This is called a team of mozdoors. Yani faghat vaase mozd bazi mikonan na vaase esm o rasm o ghoroore team. I believe teams like Real, Barca, ManU, Pool....should always seek out for players who aside from making money,, feel honored to play for such big clubs and show willingness to tear themselves up in the air week in and week out for those clubs.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
The story of Rolls Royce ride Mourinho is using to bash Pogba is hilarious. Pogba had hired a driver and car (his own? ) to drive him home after the game. Think was after West ham game. Mourinho claims to tell Pogba in the lockerroom to at least get into teams bus and 10 min ahead have driver get you and then sees driver and the car are next to team's bus waiting. Mourinho claims had he come down on pogba, would have been in trouble with the boss.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
out chance for top 4 is less than 10% now based on yesterday's result. hopefully Ole will get ride of 6, to 7 players this summer and bring some new blood. This group of players aren't good enough. I don't mind being out of CL next year. lets rebuild the team for the next few years to come.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
another BS offside goal.. so much luck this year.. they might actually win the whole league with the luck that they have on their side.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I think by now it's obvious Jahanbakhsh chose the kiriest possible option among the offers he had (or claimed he had). What a crappy boring team this Brighton is. Sad thing is, he's not even one of their main players despite being their most expensive purchase in history.
Good thing is that he has been starting almost all games recently but yes BHA doesn’t seem to be tge right choice

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
chelsea have like 5-6 games to go, I bet they won't collect more than 3 to 6 points from all. Aresenal or Man U will have the forth spot, based on their focus and finesse.

Man City
Liverpool
Totts
Arsenal 60% or Man Utd 40%

is my guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.