English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I always thought it was a poor decision to move to Brighton(a good family club with a negative manager) instead of
joining Napoli or Leicester City.

This Brighton team is one of the worst English teams I've ever seen. There is absolutely no reason for a Premier League team to be this uninspired and incapable. That Chris Hughton guy thinks he's still battling for top-3 in Championship. He's not good enough to coach at this level.

Jahanbakhsh reeed ba in transferesh. Not that he's anything special himself (he can't even shine in this shitty Brighton team), but he could've warmed the bench for a better team.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This Brighton team is one of the worst English teams I've ever seen. There is absolutely no reason for a Premier League team to be this uninspired and incapable. That Chris Hughton guy thinks he's still battling for top-3 in Championship. He's not good enough to coach at this level.

Jahanbakhsh reeed ba in transferesh. Not that he's anything special himself (he can't even shine in this shitty Brighton team), but he could've warmed the bench for a better team.
The fact that they give him a spot in the squad is proof of what a kiri team they are. No other serious team would.

Status
Not open for further replies.