English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2018-19 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
13 wins out of 13 very impressive.

City are 99% champs, just Imagine If Jahanbakhsh who's had a dog shit season score an equaliser
against City in the last match and help Liverpool win EPL. :) you never know anything is possible.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

City are 99% champs, just Imagine If Jahanbakhsh who's had a dog shit season score an equaliser
against City in the last match and help Liverpool win EPL. :) you never know anything is possible.
Have hope. It can happen

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir

Liverpool put on a good show but even midtable matches can be iffy for them these days.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Obviously anything can happen including a goal by AJ helping Pool to the title. I want to congratulate Hooshmand here. At the beginning of this season I thought he will disappear around Nov-Dec like previous seasons but his team put up a great fight and they may even win it this year.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
sorry this was meant for European Champ thread.

Klop clapping on 4th goal was priceless. so composed like he was enjoying as a fan.. this game truly had some unusual goals, unthinkable.. I almost turned off at the half having no hope for Barca's loss.

Extra time was calculated short and ended abruptly a bit..

sorry this was meant for European Champ thread.

Klop clapping on 4th goal was priceless. so composed like he was enjoying as a fan.. this game truly had some unusual goals, unthinkable.. I almost turned off at the half having no hope for Barca's loss.

Extra time was calculated short and ended abruptly a bit..
That's football for you. no matter how much more they modify and bring it out of its original form, it still tops all the other sports by miles.

As for Klopp, I'd say he would pick the league over CL on any given day and so do the fans. A league title would etch his name ion the memory of the supporters for decades. not that CL is second-rated but they are super thirsty for the league success.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Me think CL is valued more. Plus add last years Madrid loss it's very meaningful. I didnt see it coming, this game was like a CL and EPL win especially done at home turf. They rewrote LP legend again and will bank on this win for years to come.

Wenger had said you wouldn't want to play any return leg of CL at Anfield.

Had that Leicester fellow scored at the game on 86th min with city would have been xmas in may all around for LP.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Congratulations Liverpool for winning the second place trophy... loooool

now you can go fuck off in to the sunset..

finally this horrible season is over..

Status
Not open for further replies.