English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Congrats on winning the biggest asterisk in EPL history. now Liverpool can fuck off...

after 30 years of misery you deserve it. loool.
Sookhi jaan, relax :) give credit when credit is due dude. Its like me saying Barcelona didnt deserve the treble they won few years back., as much as I hate Barca, they played well, and well deserved it!
same here!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Sookhi jaan, relax :) give credit when credit is due dude. Its like me saying Barcelona didnt deserve the treble they won few years back., as much as I hate Barca, they played well, and well deserved it!
same here!
I give credit with huge asterisk next to it.

khak bar saret Shitty. yek mosavi ham natonest begire. Hopefully they will be ban next yeah for CL. jakesha.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
Asterisk is for being Shit sookhiii aka Corona Champion..

btw welcome to the club. you need 12 more to just catch up with United.

first title in 30 years and you guys acting like they won 10... loool. calm down people.
LOOOOOL comeon man! I mean COME ON! akhe cheghadar hasoodi? you telling me they are winning the league because of Corona? LOL OK I got nothing more to say!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Credit where it is due, Liverpool were the best team this season and probably last one too. But City had Vincent Kompany last year.

From an opposing fans point of view, it's a bit funny that it happened the way it did and we don't have to endure watching scousers on the streets and the open top bus parade etc etc. :)
Although I am sure we won't hear the end of it for years to come.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Credit where it is due, Liverpool were the best team this season and probably last one too. But City had Vincent Kompany last year.

From an opposing fans point of view, it's a bit funny that it happened the way it did and we don't have to endure watching scousers on the streets and the open top bus parade etc etc. :)
Although I am sure we won't hear the end of it for years to come.
We're gonna break your EPL record soon, Mark my words.
This is the start of better things to come.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
LOOOOOL comeon man! I mean COME ON! akhe cheghadar hasoodi? you telling me they are winning the league because of Corona? LOL OK I got nothing more to say!
hasood??? come on... they have been shit for 30 years.. isn't that the fact??? the corona reference is just a joke... its actually pretty funny they win it on a pandemic year.. looool

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
However, I think the glory days of Man U is finished.
It is like Chicago Bulls after Michael Jordan :D

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
hasood??? come on... they have been shit for 30 years.. isn't that the fact??? the corona reference is just a joke... its actually pretty funny they win it on a pandemic year.. looool
The way you are acting is Hasoodi bro.
- They have been shit for 30 years
- They have been dominant for 3 years
- They were ahead of 2nd place team by like 18 points before Corona.

So:
if you think they won the league because of Corona = Hasoodi.
if you think they are NOT a great team NOW = Hasoodi.

you need to give them credit man. Barcelona won CL for the first time 91-92 season and not again until they started dominating 2005, 2008, 2010, 2014 , so we should say they are SHIT? NO. They were (and still are to some degree) one of the best teams, not winning something for X amount of time and winning again, does NOT take away from your success.

Status
Not open for further replies.