English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
United have made an offer for Andre Onana as a potential replacement for David De Gea. The asking price is £40m. Some days ago Ajax rejected United’s bid for Andre Onana

Feb 4, 2005
Aston Villa join Sheffield United and Norwich as the third team making it to EPL 2019-20. They defeated Derby 2-1 yesterday to secure their place for next season.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
United have made an offer for Andre Onana as a potential replacement for David De Gea. The asking price is £40m. Some days ago Ajax rejected United’s bid for Andre Onana

This was something I never understood. Ajax, a team from a country of tall people (tallest in Europe) and tradition of producing amazing goalkeepers, have gone for a No1 from Africa.

Apart from that, the guy is nowhere near good enough for a top club with ambitions. He has a catalogue of howlers. Romero is 10 times better than this guy is.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
This was something I never understood. Ajax, a team from a country of tall people (tallest in Europe) and tradition of producing amazing goalkeepers, have gone for a No1 from Africa.

Apart from that, the guy is nowhere near good enough for a top club with ambitions. He has a catalogue of howlers. Romero is 10 times better than this guy is.
yeah if Degea levaes and we can't get Obelak. we should just move Romero to #1 and get a young keeper.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
'WRONG THREAD! CONTINUE YOUR NON SENSE ON THE CL THREAD, THIS IS FOR NEXT YEAR EPL WHICH YOU HAVEN'T WON IN 30 YEARS"

Last edited by a moderator:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
'WRONG THREAD! CONTINUE YOUR NON SENSE ON THE CL THREAD, THIS IS FOR NEXT YEAR EPL WHICH YOU HAVEN'T WON IN 30 YEARS"

Last edited by a moderator:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hooshmand jan correct me if I am wrong but I believe you guys leap frogged us now
1- Real Madrid 8 UCL
2- Liverpool 6 UCL
3- Bayern Munchen 5 UCL.
4-I am convinced that two people have incrminating photos, Niko Kovac on Rummerige and Joachim Low on DFB. BTW for Bayern fans thinking Klopp is coming as my Bayern buddy said, "If you were Klopp would you want to leave Liverpool for Bayern?" I had to answer honestly and I said I would stay at Ann Feld. What I saw when our teams played was the old German system vs the new one touch passing game of Lverpool. That is the new game, the days of Gerrard Muller or Franz Beckenbauer, DFB or Bayern bullying are over. If we don't adapt and change the system, the game will pass us by.
PS- one of your videos does not work anymore.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Hooshmand jan correct me if I am wrong but I believe you guys leap frogged us now
1- Real Madrid 8 UCL
2- Liverpool 6 UCL
3- Bayern Munchen 5 UCL.
4-I am convinced that two people have incrminating photos, Niko Kovac on Rummerige and Joachim Low on DFB. BTW for Bayern fans thinking Klopp is coming as my Bayern buddy said, "If you were Klopp would you want to leave Liverpool for Bayern?" I had to answer honestly and I said I would stay at Ann Feld. What I saw when our teams played was the old German system vs the new one touch passing game of Lverpool. That is the new game, the days of Gerrard Muller or Franz Beckenbauer, DFB or Bayern bullying are over. If we don't adapt and change the system, the game will pass us by.
Baradar- you can post this in the CL Thread. lets not fuck this thread up with CL crap.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
1- Real Madrid 8 UCL
2- Liverpool 6 UCL
3- Bayern Munchen 5 UCL.
Shevin jan you missed out AC Milan, they've won it 7 times.
It's amazing to be above a world class club like Bayern Munich in the list.

Today i came across a short documentary video of Bayern munich 1 Man utd 2, the two lucky late goals and Daei on the bench, still hurts me man.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Houmi why on earth have you edited my posts and removed the pictures?? You might as well deleted the whole lot instead.
You're indeed a nasty character!!

''Liverpool start the EPL season as Current Champions league winners'', whats wrong with that??

You do realise there's a clear link between finishing top 4 in EPL and European Champions league!!!

The hell is wrong with you?

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
''Liverpool start the EPL season as Current Champions league winners'', whats wrong with that??
Three things that I can think of are:

1. You need to add 'will' after Liverpool
2. Both Cs in Current and Champions must be in lower case
3. whats should have been written correctly (what's)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
1. You need to add 'will' after Liverpool
2. Both Cs in Current and Champions must be in lower case
3. whats should have been written correctly (what's)
You're not entirely correct but bravo for the effort !!
Shoma sakht nagir :D
Uncle Naser shoma khodetoon khodaye typo hasty loool

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
goftam ke tanet baz mikhare. those pictures has nothing to do with EPL. Those are CL related pictures, you can add those to CL thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.