English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
''Liverpool start the EPL season as the Current European Champions'' Clearly related I didn't post it on the IPL or general threads
did I?:)

Tarze harf zadanesho negaah konid LoL
Man moondam Ki ino inja moderator karde? In joz fosh daadano cherto pert goftan chi dareh offer kone??

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
again to karayi dekhalat mikoneh ke behet hich rabti nadareh.. stay off this thread. you can continue your BS in the CL.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Baradar i remember that game. Did you know they had a legends rematch of that game? Man Utd won and I apologze to AC Milan fans 7, I forgot about you guys. At leaset this time, we were not up 1-0, n the 89' lol When you think of talian team success in CL, the team that comes to mind s Juve, not Milan. Now Juve domnated the Italian Sirea A but AC Milan had more success in European compettion. Can you do me a favor the first Champion's league was n the 92-93 season. I can research this but what is the list of each team winning, since the CL era. Before that I know it was called something else but I forgot.
Also through his connectons, look at what your boy got? That's right an authentic AUTOGRAPH Robert LewenGOALski jersey, coolest thing I ever got sports related, framed this and it is proudly hangng in my office. MIA SAN MA BABY!
rl.jpg

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Hooshmand jan, here is an article I found on Danel James, the talented Wales winger. £22, 000,000 plus incentives is a steal for Man U, he is a fantastc dribbler, has good speed, and he can create plays.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverpool FC

Inside Training: Big Five return and shooting practice from Melwood

No wonder they are all smiling :) >>>> European champs

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK