English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Why cant Taremi or any other player of ours ( well them random ppl in TM jersey) be like Vardy? Play like they mean it!!

Last 15 of WW n LC is heating up.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Hour to go for Chelsea Man Utd.

Jimenez has been the new Vardy! Last meet had 7 goals back in Jan bet LC n WW.

Almost Vardy get on scoreboard but one two did t connect. 40 sec to go!!

Ww possibly the better team as got pounded but held . Game was predicted a tie.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Game on!
Chelsea hit the vertical var on 4th min! Abraham.
Martial missed a give away at top of the box 7th
min.
10th- Chelsea a miss in 6m box on low cross.
17th Var to ck on MU penalty . Rash Ford converts top right corner.
22th Pogba rearranged xhristiensons face goes unpunished

37th Zouma Luizs replacement w a poor pass , penalty and now a yellow!

4oth Chelsea hit the bar again and Barkley misses a chance in the box earlier.

Guessing a tie. Stats say MU has most losses to Chelsea than any other team.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Chelsea's starting 11 was a joke.
lol @ Ross Barkley

Tough season ahead with an inexperienced manager in charge, I can see Everton and Leicester City finishing above them.

Last edited:
The idea that they check every single goal with VAR is stupid. The marginal off-side goals should stand. This is going to really annoy a lot of people and slow the game down.
That VAR decision is simply stupid. How the fuck is Sterling offside at all? He's level with the defender and even if he was slightly ahead, it should be counted as a goal because the rules clearly give the attacker the benefit of the doubt. They're using VAR wrongly.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
That VAR decision is simply stupid. How the fuck is Sterling offside at all? He's level with the defender and even if he was slightly ahead, it should be counted as a goal because the rules clearly give the attacker the benefit of the doubt. They're using VAR wrongly.
Added to that, being a couple of inches off doesn't give you any advantage over the defence. It just creates a ridiculous situation where one set of fans celebrate because they think they scored, then a minute later the other set of fans celebrate because the goal is called off! Neither of them know what happened as the reason is not communicated to the fans.

It's a new feature of football we have to get used to I guess.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Added to that, being a couple of inches off doesn't give you any advantage over the defence. It just creates a ridiculous situation where one set of fans celebrate because they think they scored, then a minute later the other set of fans celebrate because the goal is called off! Neither of them know what happened as the reason is not communicated to the fans.

It's a new feature of football we have to get used to I guess.
I'm sure you didn't complain when City's last minute winner was ruled out in the CL Quarter Final vs Spurs :)
LoL @ Pep

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Man U didn't play really amazing football but yet destroyed Chelsea which looked much better in the first 20 minutes. I don't know what to conclude out of this match. Definitely 4-0 was not the indication of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.