English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Fukkin gabriel scores! 3 guys dive in front.

Now pep hugging aguero and moonliggt dancing and VAR may call hand ball!!!! Lol

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
This VAR thing on every goal is sucking the enjoyment out of the game. Football is about moments. The fans celebrate thinking they have won, only to for the goal to be ruled out.

I can foresee a time when no one celebrates a goal at the instant the ball goes in. They wait for VAR and then celebrate!

What a load of sh@t.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Nah ppl will always celebrate even louder to convince the ref. This call came out of no where. Didnt see Totts player raise their voice.

Scoring is so spread it will still bring joy.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Nah ppl will always celebrate even louder to convince the ref. This call came out of no where. Didnt see Totts player raise their voice.

Scoring is so spread it will still bring joy.
No one saw the handball! Even Spurs players thought it was a ridiculous decision. Loris' expression was gold, he laughed and shook his head when the referee told him. I think he was embarrassed.

What happened to the rule that said handballs must be intentional to be given? I bet if it happened by a defender it wouldn't be a penalty.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
No one saw the handball! Even Spurs players thought it was a ridiculous decision. Loris' expression was gold, he laughed and shook his head when the referee told him. I think he was embarrassed.

What happened to the rule that said handballs must be intentional to be given? I bet if it happened by a defender it wouldn't be a penalty.
Part of new rules as of June 2nd " football expects a player to be penalized for handball if they gain possession/control of the ball from their hand/arm and gain a major advantage eg score or create a goal scoring Op."

Think that best was the reason for decision in VAR room. I also have no doubt bored VAR staff like to influence e the game esp this early on as we have had years of uncalled shit.

To me was a goal too.
I

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
No Demari Grey for Leicester tonite and no alonzo willian or rutiger for Chelsea. I think Leicester likely push for a tie w Chelsea slight chance of win.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
No Demari Grey for Leicester tonite and no alonzo willian or rutiger for Chelsea. I think Leicester likely push for a tie w Chelsea slight chance of win.
Wouldn't surprise me if Leicester City manage to finish 6th above United or Chelsea.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Pulisic can shine tonite. That goal vs LP was hazard-like. Seem to be a clever player and bring a fresh view to footy. Which US team is he from?

Status
Not open for further replies.