English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
They won 2-1. Based on highlights he wasn't bad I guess. He semi-assisted the first goal (his shot got deflected and eventually converted).

But he has no place in this team. It's a shitty hopeless club. No idea what he and his agent were thinking.
PSV Eindhoven were interested in him recently but JB was hesitant(I reckon because PSV couldnt match his wages which is around 45k a week) and the dutch giant just bought the Japanese wonder kid Doan so they don't need him now.
JB cant even make the bench for EPL matches & still got that shitty clueless agent called Hashemi who screwed him in the first place.
Top players in Holland like Jansen moved to Tottenham, Hirving Lozano just moved to Napoli and JB went to Brighton thanks to Hashemi.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
If he's getting 45K/week, then it's not Jahanbakhsh who made the wrong move at all. It's Brighton! I would stay there indefinitely regardless of playing time. No one will pay him anywhere close to that.
JB not complaining too much based on those photos that he's posted lately on his instagram and twitter accounts
plenty of smiles + cuddles with various happy people(including his agent Hashemi and his wife) on and off the field. :):D

ee.jpg ee2.jpg jb7.jpg eee2.jpg

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
^^ you probably don't remember but Hashemi-Moghaddam was a star player at Esteghlal for a brief period. He had a sudden burst of great performances and goals back in early 90s. I see he's used his wit and semi-fame to great effect :) Probably pocketed a decent commission on Jahanbakhsh's transfer too.

Brighton truly got fucked in this!
Agents also charge their clients 10%-15% of their weekly wages as well.

Oct 18, 2010
he's been a total bust at brighton.
he was their record signing when he joined and has a
double zero to show for it.
but can't beat getting money for nothing and your chics for free.
he should be very happy as the pictures show.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I doubt it. its all about the coach. BH coach was horrible last year with stupid defensive tactics. He would have played much better in LC.
You can doubt it all you want but i think your deep love for IRs footballe bi daro peykar has clouded your understanding of professional football. Its not about coaches. Its first and for most about players abilities. We are talking professional football, Brightons coach would love to find a way to let JB play because a coach that has to bench a 45k week player is always under pressure. Teams dont pay a player that much money to see him warm the bench. This alone shows us, this guy is soooo bad that the coach simply cant find a semi decent reason to let him play over other and better players.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^^ you probably don't remember but Hashemi-Moghaddam was a star player at Esteghlal for a brief period. He had a sudden burst of great performances and goals back in early 90s. I see he's used his wit and semi-fame to great effect :) Probably pocketed a decent commission on Jahanbakhsh's transfer too.

Brighton truly got fucked in this!
Teams like Brighton unfortunately dont know about out culture and our general shortcommings. We are not the hard workers with great attitude as the koreans and japanese. When those guys get signed, they work their asses off to play and earn their money, to those guys, its a matter of pride and selfrespect. We iranians are completely different. We would do anything, any trick, anything to just get signed, and then its over. There is no such things in us as earning the money through hard work, being ashamed of sitting on the bench or making fans be proud of us. This is why we are what we are and why the others are what they are and they are simply better than us.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
You can doubt it all you want but i think your deep love for IRs footballe bi daro peykar has clouded your understanding of professional football. Its not about coaches. Its first and for most about players abilities. We are talking professional football, Brightons coach would love to find a way to let JB play because a coach that has to bench a 45k week player is always under pressure. Teams dont pay a player that much money to see him warm the bench. This alone shows us, this guy is soooo bad that the coach simply cant find a semi decent reason to let him play over other and better players.
loool ok buddy!! "its not about the coach!!!" dige ino nashindeh bodim.. how about the fact that some players play really well under certain coach/tactics but they suck under others!!! its the combination of both!! you can't just blame him.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
loool ok buddy!! "its not about the coach!!!" dige ino nashindeh bodim.. how about the fact that some players play really well under certain coach/tactics but they suck under others!!! its the combination of both!! you can't just blame him.
Nashnide boodi, hala shenidi. A team like Man City is an automatic. No matter who coaches that team, be it Pep, that asshole Mourinho, Moyes or whoever, they win silver ware. The players are just good. Coaches are important but not to a point to make a zero to a superstar. They could get a few percent more out of players when the chemistry is right but they dont make shit to gold and vice versa "buddy". Fact is, in professional football there is no nane man gharibam baazi IR style. Ach haghesho khordan, akh mazloome, akh felane, akh besaare. When they pay JB 45k a week, they do it to see him play and when a professional coach cant justify playing him, then there is a problem for that club. You can be sure the club has already made pressure on the coach to play him but at the end of the day a professional coach cares about his job and his job is safe when he wins so he always sends a team out on the pitch that he thinks it gives them the best chance to win. You can be disabled, black, ugly, whatever, if a coach thinks you give him a chance to win, he sends you out. JB is simply not bringing enough on the table to make the coach think he could be an upgrade over anybody of that starting lineup.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
EFL cup tonight

Lincoln City 2 Everton 4
Everton manager picked a very strong side.

Fantastic goals scored in this highlight video specially the one @ 1:18 scored by Lincoln, breath taking stuff

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
BooM

Chelsea 2 Sheffield United 2

Last minute equaliser for Sheffield.
@ 2-0 down I gave them no hope fair play to them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.