English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2005
Most ridiculous part of United game today was to see likes of Lindelof, Young and McGuire trying to pass the ball among themselves MC (Pep’s) style. This team is a complete disaster.

Last edited:

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
kose sher , it's the squad value, not the money spent, if you want to calculate the money spent then you need to subtract the $$$ offloaded
how is that koso sher?? its a valid. the current squad worth is 1bn. who cares about offloads??

the current squad that Shity has its worth 1bn. thats a fact and not koso sher ostad!!

how is that koso sher?? its a valid. the current squad worth is 1bn. who cares about offloads??

the current squad that Shity has its worth 1bn. thats a fact and not koso sher ostad!!
It means I can buy Casemiro for 14 ME but today he is worth 35 ME. so it does not mean I have sent 35 ME on him.

well here you go Case from Sao Paulo to Madrid 5.40 ME and he is now worth 54 ME

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/casemiro/profil/spieler/16306

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
As soon as Fergy left and was replaced by Moyes(LOL) i told mashdi ''honeymoon period is over''

@ the end of the season the penny dropped mashdi left the forum for ever LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.