English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Liverpool were 8 points ahead of City last season but that was just before Xmas when we usually struggle and City very quickly closed the gap and then over took us, this time I think Liverpool wont slip up again, 8 points gap after only 8 matches is big and an up hill task for City to catch up with us. I still wont get carried away still long way to go. We're away to Man United in 2 weeks and I can't wait.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
if result stands Ole will get sacked on Monday. horrible..

btw fuck you liverpool.
Ole will be safe as long as United don't get hammered at home by Liverpool.
Just pray you get thrashed by 4 goals, he would get sacked immediately.
I just hope for a 1-0 win we want Ole @ United for a long time, Suits us just fine :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Do you remember Roy Evans? :D
Liverpool under Roy Evans were far better than current the Man United side, no way they would've struggled against Kazakh team Astana and drew with Rochdale. I don't think you realise how bad the situation is for United. Not a single United player would get into our side. You're 15 points behind Liverpool after only 8 matches the way its going by the end of season you'll finish more than 50 points behind us. That would be funny though LooL

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Liverpool under Roy Evans were far better than current the Man United side, no way they would've struggled against Kazakh team Astana and drew with Rochdale. I don't think you realise how bad the situation is for United. Not a single United player would get into our side. You're 15 points behind Liverpool after only 8 matches the way its going by the end of season you'll finish more than 50 points behind us. That would be funny though LooL
Yes United are awful at the moment. They hurt the eyes.
But I am referring to how we wished Roy Evans to stay for ever. And also Benitez after a while. They were amusing.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Yes United are awful at the moment. They hurt the eyes.
But I am referring to how we wished Roy Evans to stay for ever. And also Benitez after a while. They were amusing.
LoL
Yes Evans was useless but not as disastrous as Roy Hodgson who quickly got the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.