English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
when I saw the line up with Matic and Lingard I knew we going to lose.. they got destroyed today. not sure what Ole was thinking..

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Brighton v Chelsea
AJ on the bench, nothing makes me happier than seeing him coming in and score a winner. Long shot but he deserves my wishful thinking.
Spot on budd...spot on, you saw it coming way back......wish full thinking?
"GivesYou TheWorld", 'aint da't what his Last Name "JahanBaksh" means?
He's coming all the way from IRAN?
Esta hermosa bicicletas.... yeah, dat rite and more accurate than "EndOf TheWorld" as I saw some haJi wrote it here few threads back!

Xmas to yO'll and happy new year!

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Bebin ma cheghd tokhmi boodim keh Matic was our best
exactly. Pogba is having another surgery tomorrow so he will be out for at least another month.
SM is out with injury for 4 weeks. there goes our midfield. Hopefully fucking EW buys couple of midfield players and get rid of these useless morons before the month end.

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I don’t think Pogba will play more than a few games fir us. Surgery, recovery, transfer. No way he’ll stay. Hopefully we can sell Lungard, Jones, Rojo and Matic

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Spot on budd...spot on, you saw it coming way back......wish full thinking?
"GivesYou TheWorld", 'aint da't what his Last Name "JahanBaksh" means?
He's coming all the way from IRAN?
Esta hermosa bicicletas.... yeah, dat rite and more accurate than "EndOf TheWorld" as I saw some haJi wrote it here few threads back!

Xmas to yO'll and happy new year!
Cheers Arash dude, happy new year and best wishes for you buddy.
Best new year's day gift to his fans who believed in his abilities, never mind about the haters, let them swim in their own turd.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Rumour has it that the next goal against Liverpool by their next opponent is already cancelled by VAR!

:D
Close your eyes , take a deep breath and imagine your ultimate nightmare : VAR disallows the equalising goal against Liverpool in Champions League Final as Liverpool goes on to win the Treble. LOOOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.