English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2003
VAR had another goal against Liverpool ruled out last night and they go to win via an own goal to progress to the 5th round of the Cup!

Correct decision or not, it just keep happening.
It is called offside trap and they execute it perfectly. As it is said repeated ,if you dont like it ask fifa to change the rules.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
VAR had another goal against Liverpool ruled out last night and they go to win via an own goal to progress to the 5th round of the Cup!

Correct decision.

I have no idea how the offside rule still hasn't changed. There is absolutely no reason for the rule to come into play when there are players from both teams present inside the penalty box.

This horrendous aspect of offside is actually contributing to a lot of the shirt-pulling and unnecessary scuffles that have ruined football. When strikers want to avoid being offside, they have no choice but to stay close to defenders. This gives both players an incentive to hold onto each other via shirt-pulling or downright wrestling. It's ugly.

The offside rule should not be enforced inside the penalty box when both teams have players present in it. It was not meant for that.

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

That was correct decision. Honestly, IF I was a Pool fan, I couldnt help but wonder how many EPL titles I lost because of bad calls!

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Since millennium

2019&2005 CL Winners, 2018&2007 Runners up.
Most successful English club ever
in Europe.

2020 EPL Champions

Eat your heart out envious Manc. LoL
Where is the answer to my question? :)

Which league title did you lose due to bad refereeing calls?

Anyway, you are still behind United, both in overall top flight title wins, in EPL title wins, and the FA Cup.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Breaking news

Due to breaking financial rules Manchester City BANNED from all UEFA competitions for next two seasons(2021 and 2022 seasons)
and fined £30 million.

I believe this is the end of Pep @ City.

Status
Not open for further replies.