English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2019-20 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I tell you guys, Liverpool will dominate the league for many years to come. The coach and the team is a special one, like Alex Ferguson team. Mark my words.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I tell you guys, Liverpool will dominate the league for many years to come. The coach and the team is a special one, like Alex Ferguson team. Mark my words.
It won't be as simple as that. City are serious and will spend big next season. Chelsea too. United are putting a team together to challenge.

It is going to be more difficult than ever to win two titles in a row.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
It won't be as simple as that. City are serious and will spend big next season. Chelsea too. United are putting a team together to challenge.

It is going to be more difficult than ever to win two titles in a row.
Last year 97 points and this season possibly more than 100 points, we're getting better and will be unstoppable next season.
btw United dont stand a chance, I cant see you guys winning a Major trophy(EPL&CL) for a long long time.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
The way you are acting is Hasoodi bro.
- They have been shit for 30 years
- They have been dominant for 3 years
- They were ahead of 2nd place team by like 18 points before Corona.

So:
if you think they won the league because of Corona = Hasoodi.
if you think they are NOT a great team NOW = Hasoodi.

you need to give them credit man. Barcelona won CL for the first time 91-92 season and not again until they started dominating 2005, 2008, 2010, 2014 , so we should say they are SHIT? NO. They were (and still are to some degree) one of the best teams, not winning something for X amount of time and winning again, does NOT take away from your success.
looool che gadr hosele dari dada...

They been shit for 30 years in EPL. now they got their first title. good.. now they can fuck off again for next 30. looooool
to be honest I like Klop and couple of their players but their fans are just delusional..

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
However, I think the glory days of Man U is finished.
It is like Chicago Bulls after Michael Jordan :D
delbanddd how is inter and Kise doing... your glory days been over for long time as well ostad... btw don't worry about United they will be fine.. bechasb be 2 team abit ke sorakhan... ey jaaan.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Last year 97 points and this season possibly more than 100 points, we're getting better and will be unstoppable next season.
btw United dont stand a chance, I cant see you guys winning a Major trophy(EPL&CL) for a long long time.
Dude, you just joined the same club as Blackburn and Leicester :D

Let's see if you can win it two years in a row first. United won it 3 times in a row, twice.

Don't rush. We'll be here to witness.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Dude, you just joined the same club as Blackburn and Leicester :D

Let's see if you can win it two years in a row first. United won it 3 times in a row, twice.

Don't rush. We'll be here to witness.
Lets not forget Liverpool are the current European Champions League and English champions.

Poor arguement Behrouz jan, when we win the EPL next year you gonna say you've only won it twice only1 more than Blackburn LoL.
Let me remind you that Liverpool have won 19 league titles one less than United.
As for Man United fans, you guys live in the past, Fergy is gone and not gonna come back.
You havent won an EPL title for 7 years good luck with ex Molde manager lol

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Bad day for Man united, Wolves won again and 5th today 3 points ahead of United, I got a feeling they'll finish 4th above Leicester City.
As i type United are going life and death against 10 men already relegated Nowrich City in the FA CUP

😂😁🤣

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
delbanddd how is inter and Kise doing... your glory days been over for long time as well ostad... btw don't worry about United they will be fine.. bechasb be 2 team abit ke sorakhan... ey jaaan.
Inter not doing good, but I am not delusional and state the facts lol

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Lets not forget Liverpool are the current European Champions League and English champions.

Poor arguement Behrouz jan, when we win the EPL next year you gonna say you've only won it twice only1 more than Blackburn LoL.
Let me remind you that Liverpool have won 19 league titles one less than United.
As for Man United fans, you guys live in the past, Fergy is gone and not gonna come back.
Really bad management, I mean is this team building up ? I don't see that

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005

We live in the past? Dude, are you ok?

Liverpool fans lived in the past for 30 years :D

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
We live in the past? Dude, are you ok?

Liverpool fans lived in the past for 30 years :D
Liverpool are the current European & English Champions

Behrouz jan
Very soon it will a decade of not winning a major (EPL CL) trophy for the so called biggest club in the world 😂😁🤣
Hand on heart do you have a chance of any success with Ole, Ighalo, McTomminay Fred and Lingard?😂

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
Liverpool are the current European & English Champions

Behrouz jan
Very soon it will a decade of not winning a major (EPL CL) trophy for the so called biggest club in the world 😂😁🤣
Hand on heart do you have a chance of any success with Ole, Ighalo, McTomminay Fred and Lingard?😂
Not with Fred or Lingard but McTomminay yes. It's about the team. Ferguson's team had Butt, the Nevilles, Quentin bloody Fortune, and still dominated.

Status
Not open for further replies.