English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2020-21 )

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Good fast-pace game between Leeds and Liverpool. Llorente with a late equaliser for Leeds from a corner after some great saves by Allison in the 2nd half. Bamford also missed 2 good chances for Leeds. FT: 1-1.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
FT: Leeds United 1-1 Liverpool

Patrick Bamford (Leeds United player) and James Milner (Liverpool player) spoke out against Super League in post match interview tonight.

Milner : I don't like it and i hope it doesn't happen.
Bamford: I haven't seen one football fan who is happy about the decision and football is ultimately for the fans.

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Decent game between Chelsea & Brighton. 0-0 so far.

Kick off was delayed because of the anti-Super League protests outside the ground. angry protesters blocked the team bus outside the ground.

Feb 4, 2005
چه حالی میده جهانبخش بیاد و یه گل با قیچی برگردون بزنه. چلسی اسم ایران بیاد میرینه بخودش

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The battle of Chelsea, Tottenham, and West Ham for the fourth place is very exciting.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Liverpool have agreed personal terms with RB Leipzig centre-back Ibrahima Konate and are preparing to pay the Frenchman's release clause to make him their first signing of the summer.

The Reds were revealed to be in advanced negotiations with Konate back in March, although after news quietened down somewhat, numerous reports in Germany suggested there was no truth to the links at all.