English Premier League, FA CUP Fixtures , Rumours, News , Transfers , Match Updates ( 2020-21 )

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
What the hell is Wrong guys? I don’t think any of us are teenagers anymore. Support your team and even make fun of the opposition (politely).
this has nothing to do with supporting any teams. some people are ass holes regardless of what team they support. I have many friends who are die hard Liverpool supporters. I get a long fine with them but this fucker won't be posting herr any more. mark my word.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
this has nothing to do with supporting any teams. some people are ass holes regardless of what team they support. I have many friends who are die hard Liverpool supporters. I get a long fine with them but this fucker won't be posting herr any more. mark my word.
You are 100% correct about this MF.

May 4, 2003
To ISP funder.
"هر چه بگندد نمکش میزنند، وای به روزی که بگندد نمک."
I usually come to this site for first hand news and information ( and yes i dont write much but have been one of few to be with isp since the start) and it is becoming untolerable to see officials doing things against the rules ( the same rules that normal people have to obey but for some reason it doesn't affect the same officials )
Just SHAME SHAME SHAME .
no need to reply by the way

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
To ISP funder.
"هر چه بگندد نمکش میزنند، وای به روزی که بگندد نمک."
I usually come to this site for first hand news and information ( and yes i dont write much but have been one of few to be with isp since the start) and it is becoming untolerable to see officials doing things against the rules ( the same rules that normal people have to obey but for some reason it doesn't affect the same officials )
Just SHAME SHAME SHAME .
no need to reply by the way
looool. chi migi ostad. this removed been trolling for past god know how many years. its time to end it.

Last edited by a moderator:

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
But those friends of yours are not moderators. So your responsibility is to moderate not to say fucking blah even in the case he is wrong. It is like a judge that uses profanity. If you don't like this task, give it to someone else with less biased attitude.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
But those friends of yours are not moderators. So your responsibility is to moderate not to say fucking blah even in the case he is wrong. It is like a judge that uses profanity. If you don't like this task, give it to someone else with less biased attitude.
na aziz, his time is up. he won't be posting here anymore. As far as Moderator goes, they can take that away from me. but as long as I am Moderator this REMOVED won't be posting here anymore.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
any how back to deadline day transfers. United is buying everyone today. Dembelle, Sancho, left back, right back and new coach most likely. loool

what a pathetic club we have become.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
na aziz, his time is up. he won't be posting here anymore. As far as Moderator goes, they can take that away from me. but as long as I am Moderator this REMOVED won't be posting here anymore.
Houman jAn and rest of moderators pls discuss it among yourselves in moderator/admin forum. Also refrain from name calling. Come on.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Hooshmand jaan, I have removed this, while you did not insult him, lets stick to the topic. You are more than welcome to continue posting at ISP while you respect, please leave personal insults out and if you notice anything, please report it without replying yourself.

Oct 18, 2010
i was visiting west kirby last month and was buying epl
face masks from a street vendor for my nephew and niece
back in the states.
i picked a chelsea one and then asked for a manu one, the
old guy selling them spit on the manu one before giving it
to me after cursing at me for even asking for a manu one :ROFLMAO:
i did not buy the manu one!