Esteghlal - Perspolis [R] & comments

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
1) Well dooste aziz, it doesn't really matter how I think or Kaz thinks, rather matters how the collective wisdom of the forum thinks.
2) Kaz's posts are all available on the forum. We all remember his words when our national team crushed a "fake" ghana and such like..... and we all still remember his words during the tournamanet and after the elimination against a very young Korean side.
3) It's rather entertaining that his attitude and logic reminds me of his idol amir ghalehnoee.
4) According to his indirect implications, Dr. Zolfaghar nasb, amir haj rezai, ostad ardeshir laroodi, payam yoonesi poor, even naser hejazi, daryush zahab, hassan roshan....were all full of crap when they criticized ghalehnoee (some like hassan Roshan did it so bitterly).... coz according to Kaz only amir ghalnehnooe was right or more right or (however he twisted the words).
5) All I can do in this instance is just to borrow a classic moment from Dr. Zolfaghar Nassab when, during that infamous 90, looked at the camera and pointing to amir ghalehnoee and said "migam javooneh .. pokhteh nist".

Ba dorood
tell me about it agha.
GN should hire kazem as his lawyer( solicitor) be khoda!. kazem bache ba savadiye, vali aval be GN yad bede ke manni KOL YOOM yani chi . GN still doesn have a clue about the word lool.

Aug 26, 2005
It is based on observation not presumption. If Persepolis would have lost, it would have been a ding in their dignity. Had Taj lost, they would have sunk almost to the bottom of the table. This is a fact not presumption. To say they were more worried about a loss and thus had a counter attack plan is not presumption. To say they did not worry about a loss due to their current place in the table and their performance thus far this season and were fearless, is indeed presumption that does not match verifiable observation.
It has nothing to do with the one match. Derbies, especially between Perspolis and Esteghlal, have never been about where the two teams stand and just about beating each other. While your observation may hold true for you, it does not hold true for everyone else. You're speaking on behalf of Esteghlal fans is presumptuous. Stick to your own ideal, don't generalise what others may feel.

This is your post that started the rant:

I think given Taj’s performance this year, their fans went to this match rightfully worried, and fearing the possibility of an embarrassing loss. When all of sudden they found themselves 1-0 ahead with a few minutes to go, they went from fearing to lose to almost have won it, and felt an achievement beyond their expectations.
How are you going to speak on behalf of Taj fans? An observation? An observation of an observation, yes, a presumption. I already told you prior to the match how I felt about the game and it didn't mirror your presumption at all.

I wasn't worried, rightfully or otherwise, about an 'embarrassing' loss. And then you go and say because we were worried about an embarrassing loss we feel like we did really well for it not to have come to fruition. That is being presumptuous. You're not even near the truth. That's what I had a problem with. You as a Perspolisy fan would like to believe what you wrote, but it's not true, and my opposition to it, even prior to the game, is just one exception to your rule. As I believe there will be many others.

Basically, what you're saying is that because we feared you guys, our post-match comments have little to do with what actually happened and based more on our prior fear.

I think we should disagree, as this is getting tiresome.

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2005
1) Well dooste aziz, it doesn't really matter how I think or Kaz thinks, rather matters how the collective wisdom of the forum thinks.
No, it doesn't even matter what the collective forum thinks. I.E. PFDC

The only thing that matter is actually what was said.

2) Kaz's posts are all available on the forum. We all remember his words when our national team crushed a "fake" ghana and such like..... and we all still remember his words during the tournamanet and after the elimination against a very young Korean side.
Exactly, they are available. What did I say? Even in the Ghana game I was not getting too excited and against S.Korea I didn't say we played 'beautiful', so my posts are for all to see and scrutinise, and I encourage it actually.

3) It's rather entertaining that his attitude and logic reminds me of his idol amir ghalehnoee.
Hahahahahahahahaha, oh lord, we get into character assasinations now. Yes, and your attitude reminds me of ... nevermind. I don't need to play the man, I'll play your posts.

4) According to his indirect implications, Dr. Zolfaghar nasb, amir haj rezai, ostad ardeshir laroodi, payam yoonesi poor, even naser hejazi, daryush zahab, hassan roshan....were all full of crap when they criticized ghalehnoee (some like hassan Roshan did it so bitterly).... coz according to Kaz only amir ghalnehnooe was right or more right or (however he twisted the words).
According to my INDIRECT implications. Hahaha, which means, your presumptions. Now, we are getting deep into the character attacks here. Do you happen to work for Fox News? Point to where I said any of the above. I criticised Dr. Z for contradicting himself and Haj Rezaei for not asking GN important questions but I never even brought up most the other names.

Again, if you can prove something, do so. If you can't..."indirect implications" doesn't cut it. Again, I can say you "indirectly implicate" your support for the current regime in Iran and you "indirectly implicate" a hidden love for the blue side". But that means shit, and both of us know it.

5) All I can do in this instance is just to borrow a classic moment from Dr. Zolfaghar Nassab when, during that infamous 90, looked at the camera and pointing to amir ghalehnoee and said "migam javooneh .. pokhteh nist".

Ba dorood
The irony of that comment. Hahahaha.

Aug 26, 2005
tell me about it agha.
GN should hire kazem as his lawyer( solicitor) be khoda!. kazem bache ba savadiye, vali aval be GN yad bede ke manni KOL YOOM yani chi . GN still doesn have a clue about the word lool.
Have you had a chance, like your friend, to go and search my posts to back your accusations? Or do I get an apology now?

Jun 26, 2007
4) According to his indirect implications, Dr. Zolfaghar nasb, amir haj rezai, ostad ardeshir laroodi, payam yoonesi poor, even naser hejazi, daryush zahab, hassan roshan....were all full of crap when they criticized ghalehnoee (some like hassan Roshan did it so bitterly).... 5) All I can do
Correrction!
Nasser Hejazi never criticised GN and TM during the AC. All he said was "mardom hame chiz ro didan. khodeshoon ghezavat mikonan"

Hasan Roshan was different though...ghashang GN ro terore shakhsiati kard!
to quote Roshan:
"az kasi ke be 'Fifa Day' migooyad 'rooze Fifa Day' che tavaghoei bayad dasht?"
looooooooooooooooooool

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
Have you had a chance, like your friend, to go and search my posts to back your accusations? Or do I get an apology now?
man ba inke 3 saat ham sabr kardam baz hamoon 500 ta postet bood. madraki nadaram magar yek rah halli peida beshe.
man shak nadaram ke to gofti ma ziba bazi kardim vali khob chon madrak nadaram man sharmande hastam sorry
chak

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
پرسپولیس با فوتبال دهه چهل، 6 گل به استقلال می زد
کاپیتان پیشین تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس گفت: درصورتیکه پرسپولیس مانند دهه چهل بازی می کرد، 6 گل به استقلال می زد.

افشین پیروانی درگفتگو با خبرنگارمهر، درمورد صحبت های ناصرحجازی که اعلام کرده بود پرسپولیس مانند دهه 40 بازی کرد، ضمن بیان مطلب فوق افزود: برای آقای حجازی احترام خاصی قائل هستم اما باید بگویم اگرپرسپولیس همانند تیم دهه 40 خودش بازی می کرد استقلال برابراین تیم شش تایی می شد.

وی ادامه داد: پرسپولیس دراین دیدار روز خوبش نبود ولی با این وجود توانست شکست را با تساوی عوض کند. ضمن اینکه این تیم درحال حاضرصدرنشین لیگ است و شرایط خوبی برای قهرمانی دارد.

کاپیتان پیشین تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس تهران همچنین تاکید کرد: برخلاف آنچه انتظارمی رفت دیدارتیم های پرسپولیس واستقلال از جذابیت های زیادی برخوردار نبود و دوتیم بازی زیبایی را به نمایش نگذاشتند.

وی اضافه کرد: هردو تیم دراین دیدار از یک مهاجم استفاده کردند و با تعدد نفرات درخط میانی بیشتر به دنبال این بودند که برابر حریف بازنده نباشند که ترس از باخت باعث شده بود این دیدارجذابیت زیادی نداشته باشد.

مربی تیم ملی کشورمان خاطرنشان کرد: دراین دیدارکریم باقری ازپرسپولیس و فرهاد مجیدی ازاستقلال بهترین بازیکنان این دیدار بودند.

پیروانی درپایان درمورد قضاوت گونزالس اسپانیایی گفت: این داورقضاوت بسیارخوبی داشت و فکرمی کنم بهترین داورخارجی بود که درچند سال گذشته داوری این دیدار را برعهده داشته است. وی در برخی ازصحنه بسیارهوشیارانه سوت زد هرچند در طول بازی اشتباهاتی داشت که خوشبختانه اشتباهاتش در نتیجه بازی تاثیر گذار نبود.

Aug 26, 2005
man ba inke 3 saat ham sabr kardam baz hamoon 500 ta postet bood. madraki nadaram magar yek rah halli peida beshe.
man shak nadaram ke to gofti ma ziba bazi kardim vali khob chon madrak nadaram man sharmande hastam sorry
chak
Aslan gheiraz een; mage man doorooghu hastam ke harfi ke zadam begam nazadam? Key avalin dafash bood ke een dovomish bashe? Refigh, kheili maro zaye kardi.

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
آرش برهاني:
به تنهايي تمام مدافعين پرسپوليس را سرگرم كرده بودم
مهاجم تيم فوتبال استقلال تهران گفت: به تنهايي مدافعين پرسپوليس را سرگرم كرده بودم و فكر مي*كنم حاجي فتح*الله*زاده نيز به همين خاطر گفتند كه ما برهاني را به حريف هديه داده*ايم.

آرش برهاني در گفت و گو با گروه فوتبال خبرگزاري ورزش ايران (ايپنا)؛ خاطرنشان كرد: آن طور هم كه برخي دوستان مي*گويند موقعيت زيادي نصيب من نشد و بيشتر سعي كردم براي سايرين فرصت گلزني را فراهم كنم.

وي اضافه كرد: دربي در مجموع زياد چنگي به دل نزد و هر 2 تيم بيشتر جوانب احتياط را مد نظر قرار داده بودند تا ارائه يك بازي هجومي كه در نهايت سهم هر يك از طرفين تنها يك گل بود.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

red-devils

Bench Warmer
Aug 17, 2007
Aslan gheiraz een; mage man doorooghu hastam ke harfi ke zadam begam nazadam? Key avalin dafash bood ke een dovomish bashe? Refigh, kheili maro zaye kardi.
misunderstanding agha kazem.
im sorry. chill out kon . to aslan mage dars va emtehannadari loool boro ye kam dars bekhoon inja to isp felan harrarat balast.
baz sharmande. my bad
chak