Euro Cup 2020 but really 2021 MEGA thread

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Discussion and posting location for all news, propaganda, rumours and information related to the 2020 Euro Cup which is actually being played in 2021.

Squads should be finalized for this tournament today.

If there if there is sufficient interest I can make an ISP league for the euro cup fantasy football game. Let me know if interested.

Jan 26, 2006
My tickets in the same category for Wembley and Hampden park got cancelled a month ago, then when I re bought them last week they were 1/3 more expensive.

Uefa.......

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
I have had a cheeky punt on Turkey reaching the final. The other team I fancy is Denmark.

I think this tournament is going to be for a "smaller" country to do really well in.
Turkey has a legit chance. In their last two games against tournament favourites France, they have one win and one draw.

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
Busquets has a positive china virus test. Now the whole spain squad is on lockdown/quarantine. The whole squad may miss the euros. U21 and players who didn't make the squad are on stand by to replace the main team. Surprisingly, there has been no word on calling up the Madrid players.

https://www.tsn.ca/kepa-added-to-spain-s-parallel-squad-ahead-of-euro-2020-1.1651354

Kulusevski in the sweden squad also has a positive china virus test. I imagine sweden will also be quarantined now, with possible replacements.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Busquets has a positive china virus test. Now the whole spain squad is on lockdown/quarantine. The whole squad may miss the euros. U21 and players who didn't make the squad are on stand by to replace the main team. Surprisingly, there has been no word on calling up the Madrid players.

https://www.tsn.ca/kepa-added-to-spain-s-parallel-squad-ahead-of-euro-2020-1.1651354

Kulusevski in the sweden squad also has a positive china virus test. I imagine sweden will also be quarantined now, with possible replacements.
Hamin joor edameh bedan Iran o Koreh miran final

Last edited:

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
Busquets being the crazy satan worshiping Freemason that he is once kicked Raul out of training for wearing a yellow shirt. Apparently it is an unlucky colour for them. How retarded is it that he is coaching spain who have yellow in their flag though. Even more disturbing is the fact that he now apparently will not call Raul back to the team despite his god form, but I digress...

Lets just be happy were not stuck with a guy like him, no matter what.

Jan 26, 2006
Busquets being the crazy satan worshiping Freemason that he is once kicked Raul out of training for wearing a yellow shirt. Apparently it is an unlucky colour for them. How retarded is it that he is coaching spain who have yellow in their flag though. Even more disturbing is the fact that he now apparently will not call Raul back to the team despite his god form, but I digress...

Lets just be happy were not stuck with a guy like him, no matter what.

Busquets coaching Spain? Am I missing something?

Feb 4, 2005
Since we don't have official prediction game for this tournament let's play a simple game (no prize money just bragging right). DEADLINE tomorrow before first game between Italy and Turkey.

1. Pick 16 teams you think will advance. That includes top two of each group plus best 4 third place teams. Get a point for each team correctly selected regardless of their positions in their respective groups.

2. Pick the champions of the tournament. Get 2 points.

3. Guess the result of final game after the end of regular time (90 minutes). Just a score no need to pick the the teams. Get 2 points.

Here is mine:

1. Turkey, Italy, Switzerland, Denmark, Russia, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, France, Germany, England, Croatia, Sweden and Portugal
2. France
3. 2-1