European Super League MEGA thread

Jan 26, 2006
Inter is part of the 12 founding teams.
Good point - maybe Roma, Sevilla, Sporting..? Possibly every club that our resident Charles Bukowski has supported/"rooted for".

Although looking at how bad the PR is, i'm not sure many teams would be too keen now especially if they are not a "founding member" guaranteed a place.

Last edited:

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Patrick Bamford (Leeds United player) and James Milner (Liverpool player) spoke out against Super League in post match interview tonight.

Milner : I don't like it and i hope it doesn't happen.
Bamford: I haven't seen one football fan who is happy about the decision and football is ultimately for the fans.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
If Bayern is to face PSG again they should at LEAST have to play their way back into the tournament. Ideally they would play against the highest ranking team that is not a part of the new super league that had been previously eliminated.

An alternative idea would be to place Bayern on the other side of the bracket and have them meet PSG in the final.

It just seems wrong that PSG has to defeat the same team again, and if PSG were to lose to Bayern it would be a small crime.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If Bayern is to face PSG again they should at LEAST have to play their way back into the tournament. Ideally they would play against the highest ranking team that is not a part of the new super league that had been previously eliminated.

An alternative idea would be to place Bayern on the other side of the bracket and have them meet PSG in the final.

It just seems wrong that PSG has to defeat the same team again, and if PSG were to lose to Bayern it would be a small crime.
It will never happen, makes zero sense to bring a team that was eliminated to play again

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Football is England's national sport. If UK government decides to intervene to protect the pyramid then some new rules may need to be made such as something similar to that 50+1 rule in Germany.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Football is England's national sport. If UK government decides to intervene to protect the pyramid then some new rules may need to be made such as something similar to that 50+1 rule in Germany.
Can't happen under a capitalist system. The legal consequences would be quite dire if the UK government ever does such a thing. It would spill over to other business fields and put a huge dent in UK's economical prospects.

They've made their bed. They should've profiled and screened ownership of sports clubs long before this thing happened. The local fans are at fault as well. How could they not see this coming? We have threads in ISP dating back years ago talking about this very thing.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
So is this just how it is going to be from now on, people are just going to respond to everyone but me and i am making valid points about Hansi Flick KHR and Koopp, but what do i know anout German football? The admin will just edit my post and post some stupid clip that i did not. I am being tipical Just 2 is rofht at PFDC people ridiculed me here people just ignore me or insult my girlfriend for ko reaaon. Screw this if nobody will even respond or iust edit my posts. This is just a money grab by rich clubs love the double srandard Just 2 and others can write 3 paragraphs and people will reapond. This is why i hardly post anymore what is the bloody point?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I am oroud of Klopp , and Bayern for having morals but i guess this theead will die soon because i notice when i post, thar haooens on topics. Seems lime yoh giys know WAY more
About Bayern Munchen than me where is the club located, in Tehran?
Just2
KHR is adamant against it so he wont be the chair also I don’t see this happening. My post will get edited and nobody will respond i. 3..2...1
Mia San Mia peace i dont care if i get banned for defending myself.

Last edited: