European Super League MEGA thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ok now that ofd my chest god that felt so damn good finally sticking up for myself
Lets fo back to the topic. I oive in vegas i will bet you $1000 the Super League peivably wont happen but if it does and teams are stupid then go for it amd sign your death certificate. There is a rifjt way to make money and there is a wrong way, this is the wrong way. The winners: ESPN, Fox sports or any stramimg, the billionaire owners, rhe globalist elitists who want to destroy Europe.
The losers the fans and the players who paericipate will be banned from the world and euro cup, time will tell1 if someone will respond 2 if this thread will die because i posted 3
What will happen to the Euro Suoer cub will Bayern Porto and Doermund be incited back? Time will tell i would oove ro see a Bayern PSG “do over,”

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
My bad Just 2 and thank yoh for respinding so we can have a dualogur see how that one works people I made a simple mistake, he corrected me in a classy manner; ewirhout resorting to insults. ECA not ESL KHR should be the chair, he has integrity, Bayern Munich have a great reputation for being a tolerant club, i would honestly mot mind Bayern Porto and Sorrmund all getting incited back. Well the wuesrion is whill the ESL actually happened, leaning to no.
Before KHr took over Bayern had like 25,000 registered fans, now it is in the millions. Why mot him whom else is more qualified greedy Perez lol That was all thanks to KHR being a good CEL and staying current wirb the times, bayern has a bug social media presence on twitter, fb, youtube etc

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Yes money talks but at the end of the day if the risks outweigh the reward, loke being banned from the Uefa and 🌎 cup, banned from Ucl and domestic league. This wreaks of Globalist and uk separatist agenda. They are doing everything to disassociate themselves with Uefa and or Europe, “we are UK 🇬🇧 we are not Europe we love 🇺🇸 “
Also it is blowjng uo i. joel Glazer’s face Man U owner did mot expect the two “best clubs in the world,” to say no

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Can't happen under a capitalist system. The legal consequences would be quite dire if the UK government ever does such a thing. It would spill over to other business fields and put a huge dent in UK's economical prospects.

They've made their bed. They should've profiled and screened ownership of sports clubs long before this thing happened. The local fans are at fault as well. How could they not see this coming? We have threads in ISP dating back years ago talking about this very thing.
The pressure from English fans is building up and Boris Johnson has already started checking into curbing the Super League process. if this Super League thing gets more serious then i am sure UK government will intervene in some fashion.
there is already huge mass protest outside Stamford Bridge right now.Sky reporting that Chelsea FC is considering to withdraw from the Super League project.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The pressure from English fans is building up and Boris Johnson has already started checking into curbing the Super League process. if this Super League thing gets more serious then i am sure UK government will intervene in some fashion.
there is already huge mass protest outside Stamford Bridge right now.Sky reporting that Chelsea FC is considering to withdraw from the Super League project.
1 team withdraws and it is over :D
I honestly these guy are doing this to get some more money from UEFA for Champions League ...

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@just2viewgeneralforu @Pooya that has been confirmed
I must say their timing is impeccable :)
On Tuesday, FC Bayern München AG CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was appointed to the UEFA Executive Committee as representative of the European Club Association (ECA) by acclamation in Montreux. Rummenigge’s term of office runs until 2024 and he succeeds Andrea Agnelli. The Juventus chairman had vacated the post due to the upheaval of the plans for a Super League, which he had been instrumental in promoting.
https://fcbayern.com/us/news/2021/0...TKa8oN6JekZrYroqHWxJoiy2yO9umFN2YhhfeJX3Styw4

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Liverpool FC better act quick and withdraw from Super League before Shankly statue is removed by angry Liverpool fans. LOOOL.

Jan 26, 2006
This could unexpectedly become a positive moment for football! Getting rid of the fat cats and reinvigorating the power of fans

Wasn't expecting the events of this evening!

Jan 26, 2006
I've played a single game in the same tier of this pyramid as one of Iran's international goalkeepers loool

(the one who has a dad who is one of Iran's best ever keepers...)

btw my one performance wasn't great

takbetak

Elite Member
Apr 27, 2006
Harry Maguire confronted Ed Woodward after Manchester United players were left in dark over European Super League plans

https://metro.co.uk/2021/04/20/harr...rk-over-european-super-league-plans-14438570/

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire confronted the club’s executive-vice chairman Ed Woodward for leaving the players in the dark over the club’s intention to join the European Super League.

United are one of six English clubs that have agreed to join the controversial proposal, which threatens the Red Devils’ future in the Premier League. Reports of the plans started to come through on Sunday afternoon and United’s squad were ‘seriously unimpressed’ that they heard about the decision just hours before the 3-1 victory against Burnley at Old Trafford.

Woodward arranged a meeting with the players on Monday morning and members of the squad were said to not only be angry about the plan itself but the way in which they were informed, with the club failing to consult the squad before taking the decision.

Bruno Fernandes has already spoken out against the plans on social media but the Daily Mail claim Maguire led the players’ opposition to the proposal by confronting Woodward. The United skipper was said to be furious with how the matter had been dealt with and the players were unhappy that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer was left to be ‘thrown under a bus’ when he was questioned on the plans directly after the game.

Late on that afternoon, Woodward was labelled a ‘snake’ by UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin, who says the United chief kept the plans under wraps just days earlier on a phone call.

‘I didn’t have much contact with him but he called me last Thursday in the evening saying that he’s very satisfied with the [Champions League] reforms, that he fully supports the reforms, and that the only thing he would like to speak about is about financial fair play,’ Ceferin said. ‘And obviously he already signed something else.’

‘We didn’t know we had snakes so close to us.’