European Super League MEGA thread

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I read about this and well it is not a good idea for teams to paricipate. FIFA and UEFA WARNED these clubs that
not only they will not be eligible for the Champion's League, they will not be eligible for their domestic league and
players will not be eligeable for the World Cup!
There is a reason why NO German or French team are on board with this idea because teams like Bayern and PSG are SMART.
Real Madrid Perez defends the Euro Super League
To me this is just owners of rich clubs trying to be greedy and cash in more revenue because that is what these games will bring.
I don't have a problem with it on paper but I think there will be serious ramifications for teams who participate.
Real Madrid president Perez tries to defend European Super League project - Xinhua | English.news.cn (xinhuanet.com)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Rumour has it that on Friday UEFA will ban City, Real and Chelsea from the semi-final of the Champions League. The title will either go to PSG by default.

The UK government Sports minister today said that if the football authorities are unable to deal with this, the government will and do whatever it takes to stop it. They have launched a fan's review of football in England which could see a German model of club ownership be brought in. I can see lots of legal challenges and fights for years to come! Lawyers' rejoice :)

On another note, this is perhaps the inevitable result of globalisation where clubs no longer just belong to their local communities and fans.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Question for ISP community:

If these teams still play in both Domestic league and UEFA leagues (Champions league and Europa League) and also take part in this competition but don't compete in elimination leagues, are you okay with that ? and if not why ?

Jan 26, 2006
I'm fine if they give the trophy with PSG, even despite their own ownership. It's the lesser of two evils.

This Super League opens the gate for entire group stage to be held in Saudi Arabia and China and this kind of globalisation BS where "farhang-e football" is lost forever. Then we see more ridiculous things like this:

Already in the city where I live (and was born in), locals are entirely priced out of games and year-on-year there are more tourists from Arab countries, SE asia, india and scandinavia.

1618856299636.png

Khabalood

Elite Member
Sep 26, 2004
Toronto
On twitter it seems to highlight the divide between the local fans who are disgusted and the fans from Malaysia, UAE, Saudi Arabia etc... who are really excited about this.

I think this superleague will involve a lot of travel to Saudi, UAE, Qatar, China, SE Asia etc..

Essentially these clubs are securing a future for themselves in the super-rich countries and it will be a dream for the fans of these clubs in those countries who can watch the football they want without " shitty FA cup or Coopa Italia."

Eventually the teams may have to relocate to those countries....

View attachment 43984
In the future there will be no countries and perhaps about 20 mega cities world wide if the Reset/UN Agenda 2030 goes through as planned. Current completion timeline for that project is 2025. In that system there is no place for local football and slaves I mean peasants won't be allowed to play anyway. What will be left of football in such a system? Merely a sports show on tv. For that reason tradition, culture and connection have no real place in the game/tv show of the future and it makes no difference which mega city gets which club.

Make no mistake, the side the globalists support will come out on top on this because they will funnel money into the project and defund the element they wish to lose as they have done throughout history.

Jan 26, 2006
For me, this is very simple.

Every football fan in Europe boycotts these teams, and enjoys their national leagues without these 12 teams. Then these corporate globalised behemoths can rot and enjoy their group stage matches in Riyadh taking photos with Bin Salmon.

It does depend on how many sheep decide to follow this new thing but speaking to hardcore fans at work, at least locally there is zero support for this shit and they are not going to continue following the teams if this goes through. It all depends on the fans overseas now....

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Perfect excuse for him to finally get his way.
In the future there will be no countries and perhaps about 20 mega cities world wide if the Reset/UN Agenda 2030 goes through as planned. Current completion timeline for that project is 2025. In that system there is no place for local football and slaves I mean peasants won't be allowed to play anyway. What will be left of football in such a system? Merely a sports show on tv. For that reason tradition, culture and connection have no real place in the game/tv show of the future and it makes no difference which mega city gets which club.

Make no mistake, the side the globalists support will come out on top on this because they will funnel money into the project and defund the element they wish to lose as they have done throughout history.

There already is no 'country' left in the western world. If anyone believes otherwise, they're lying to themselves.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
https://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2021/04/19/607db71e46163f77308b457a.html Built in excuse for Messi to leave Barce
2- BT ya there are no "Countries" in the west it is all apart of the globalist agenda.
What an epic tournament the two biggest clubs Bayern and PSG with Lewandowski Neymar and Killian M'bapp\e, won't be there.
Also, you can kiss the UEFA Euro and World Cup good bye for any player who participates.
UEFA President: Super League Players Will Be Banned from World Cup and Euros | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights
"We are all united against this nonsense of a project. ... The players that will play in the closed league will be banned from playing in the World Cup and Euros," UEFA President Alex Ceferin said Monday.
Looks like Bayern and PSG have morals.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/19/psg-bayern-the-big-names-missing-from-super-league/
At the end Money talks and yes they will have a tournament but without Bayern and PSG the two teams that have dominated Champion's League and Europe, for the last five years won't be in it. No German teams, no French teams= watered down tournament or poor man's UCL acno thank you.

Jan 26, 2006
I still wouldn't rule out Bayern and Dormund joining. The negotiations were for these two teams and Porto to make up the 15 "founding members", with 5 invitational teams on a rotation basis.

Rummenige isn't happy, but there's nothing stopping the owners of Bayern shutting him out and still proceeding with negotations. We will find out by Friday whether this has been successful or not.

Oct 18, 2010
funny to read the 3rd world paranoid reactions to this news :D

jp morgan will be financing the new league for $4.2b.
the teams in this league(15 permanent and 5 rotating members)
can not participate in any other competition unless they decide
to go into slave mode and have their teams play 12 months of
the year!i doubt the players will go for becoming 24/7 slaves.

the big winners here will be youtube,netflix,etc...who will buy
the broadcast rights and price some of home audiences out of
seeing the matches live.

but this is the future of football.uefa is already doing this by their
'nations league' which categorizes teams in different classes.
fifa will follow the same routine soon and will make wc a continuous
competition by classifying teams in different categories and having
them play year long,very much like the 'davis cup' in tennis which crowns
a new champion every year.

Jan 26, 2006
BTW Not a single club official from anywhere has come out to speak up for the super league, they are all hiding!

Considering all 6 Premier League clubs decided it was happening ASAP - where are they?

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Just2 how can KHR be the chair when he is so ADAMANTLY against the European Super League. Bayern and PSG have already said no SI article
it will already be a watered down tournament without the two biggest and best clubs in Europe, right now. I also have a new found respect for PSG,
maybe they are not just a greedy club who is all about money, maybe they have some morals, like Bayern.
Also I don't see Bayern returning to the UCL they are beat up, lost their coach, and they have integrity. Bayern players would not feel honorable
playing in the S-F.
two biggest clubs. https://www.bing.com/search?q=bayer.....69i57.8138j0j1&pglt=163&FORM=ANNAB1&PC=HCTS

Jan 26, 2006
Just2 how can KHR be the chair when he is so ADAMANTLY against the European Super League
Bro, read the message please..... We talked about ADHD before but please make sure if you can get a chance to read through before you respond. Damet garm dadash 🙏🙏

This is the ECA (European Club Association) , not the European Super League. ECA is completely against the European Super League.

Rummenige is already the honorary chairman of ECA. With Agnelli resigning, he has to fill in the role of chairman anyway.

Last edited: