Eurovision Song Contest 2013

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Im kind of pissed off after all the east block voting and all that azarbaijan shit. So I refuse to watch the semifinals :)

Ill just watch the finals to see my lill bro presenting Norways points :).

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Does anyone still care about this silly fiasco?
Azarbaijan should host this event every year.

And some epic stuff in the past few years.check out this one from Moldova at 35 seconds.

[video=youtube;VkmncrAPILw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VkmncrAPILw[/video]

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Azarbaijan should host this event every year.

And some epic stuff in the past few years.check out this one from Moldova at 35 seconds.

[video=youtube;VkmncrAPILw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VkmncrAPILw[/video]
Azerbaijanis were primitive people. They should never be allowed to host such event. Or even be considered as Europe for that matter. It was an awful fucked up country.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
Whats wrong with the Eurovision? Its good fun to watch, only time persians seem to be interested or hooked on it though is when there is a persian involved singing...

Also, that video on Moldova, love the saxophone tune.

Feb 24, 2012
Azerbaijanis were primitive people. They should never be allowed to host such event. Or even be considered as Europe for that matter. It was an awful fucked up country.
It is one of the most corrupted countries in the world... how was your experience with the people? Is it a classical case of good people, bad government?

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
It is one of the most corrupted countries in the world... how was your experience with the people? Is it a classical case of good people, bad government?
Shit people. Shit goverment. The only nice people I met there was iranians living there. Azeri's were not polite, didnt know jack shit abojt service and very very primitive in their way of life. It was like being in a small dahat kn Iran with lodsa nadid padid people with zero hospitality.

Nd generally they didnt like persians. And some where even stupid enough to say shiraz was part of azerbaijan. So I rest my case!

Feb 24, 2012
Shit people. Shit goverment. The only nice people I met there was iranians living there. Azeri's were not polite, didnt know jack shit abojt service and very very primitive in their way of life. It was like being in a small dahat kn Iran with lodsa nadid padid people with zero hospitality.

Nd generally they didnt like persians. And some where even stupid enough to say shiraz was part of azerbaijan. So I rest my case!
Yeah, Aliyev is feeding them tons of propaganda... seems like many get a culture shock when they grow up and realize that their culture is basically Iranian.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Btw I think Eurovision this year is pretty good.

The swedish hosts are very funny and doing a good job.

Also we got lodsa fampus singers this year.

Bonni Tyler for UK.

Anouk for Holland.

And Cascada for Germany.

I think Sweden did a good job hosting but the ending was a bit weird, celebrating the winner when there was still four countries yet to announce their result! Bonnie I thought was great, she did us proud and even if she finished 19th, she enjoyed herself thoroughly. Wasn't impressed with Cascada last night & the Dutch entry was simply horrific.

Denmark was a decent entry and perhaps a deserved winner. I really enjoyed the entries of France, Russia and even Azerbaijan!