Everything related to Zlatan Ibrahimović

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Zlatan chests in the winner and this beauty in todays cup game against saint etienne

[video=youtube;euwn59Jl8Mw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euwn59Jl8Mw[/video]

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
a must win for PSG or Blanc would meet a few guys from the office specially after that disaster against Bastia in the league ...

they easily threw away a 0-2 lead to a 4-2 loss ..

Just FYI both Lavezzi and Cavani suspended by Blanc due to extending new year holiday without asking the club ....
Yup, that is true. I am really holding my fingers crossed hoping PSG does well so that Blanc doesnt get fired. Not just because its Ibras team but because they have openly sad that if Blanc gets fired they will come after Mancini. Now this might sound sick considering Mancini just took over Inter very recently, but truth is that he has a clausul in his contract which would allow him to leave for PSG if they were to approach him before the end of this season...

As for Lavezzi and Cavani, Lavezzi is going to get sold 110% no way in hell he will ever get a chance to get back in the team after all the dramas recently. Lavezzi was actually rumoured to transfer to Inter before we got Podolski and Shaqiri. Cavani has also a high percentage of being sold with Lavezzi, not quite as 100% certain as Lavezzis case, but if they get an offer Im certain they wont hesitate to offload him.

but truth is that he has a clausul in his contract which would allow him to leave for PSG if they were to approach him before the end of this season...

Damn this is sick, I didn't know that lol ... I hate you all , I have things to take care of but you guys are killing me . :)

Ok Regarding lavezzi , rumor has it that since Valencia sold Gil to Aston villa then Peter Lim the new club owner is going to negotiate with PSG so he can bring Lavezzi to the Mestalla ....

I guess there will a fight between Mestalla and Anfield over Lavezzi

let me go ... :F1:

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Damn this is sick, I didn't know that lol ... I hate you all , I have things to take care of but you guys are killing me . :)

Ok Regarding lavezzi , rumor has it that since Valencia sold Gil to Aston villa then Peter Lim the new club owner is going to negotiate with PSG so he can bring Lavezzi to the Mestalla ....

I guess there will a fight between Mestalla and Anfield over Lavezzi

let me go ... :F1:
Hahaha, last post before I let you go:

Lavezzi is a great player I have always liked him especially since he always have a fighting spirit and he is a warrior. However, ever since he said that he has been sick and tired of playing football overall (not only for PSG) I would be very careful about signing a player that would say such a thing. I quote what he said exactly for not long ago at all:

“Sometimes I have thought about giving it all up, it is a thought that enters my mind today as well, not only in the past. Once I leave the football I’m not going to continue with this world, with the world of sport. Right now I don’t know what to do instead.”

Anyway, I think there is a higher chance that Liverpool will land him over Valencia. They are going to launch a good bid for him very soon and my instinct says it will be better than what Valencia will offer, but nothing is for sure he could end up at either team or even somewhere else only time will tell.

ok back now ;)

Well, I was reading somewhere that despite the lavish life and the decent pay, overall PSG players are not happy at all for whatever reason and honestly I think whoever said that he or she was kinda right. first thing first we all know Cavani and Ibra don't like each other. as you said lavezzi lost his interest in football and I believe Blanc failed to build the team around a player whether be cavani or Ibra. I ain't trying to say Blanc is a bad coach but I wouldn't go from Carlo to Blanc ... that's a downgrade ...

Feb 15, 2006
Copenhagen-Denmark
Great video brando, too bad it didnt contain any goals from his time in my favourite team Inter :D but nice video regardless :)
Are midoonam bishtar Barca bood. Dadash nemitoonam nakonam. Marizam. :) Har chiyo ye joori bayad be Barca Rabt bedam.
Shoma nigah kon... masalan...Chon FIFA maro boycot kardeh, manam Thread Ballon d'oro Boycot kardam. Midoonam Fariborz ba in kar haal nakard, vali taghsire FIFAst ;)