Everything related to Zlatan Ibrahimović

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
Although I really love Maxwell but I think he is a little bit biased here and choose Maxwell because he is, and has been for a long time, one of his best friends

Thanks for the link. Its a nice documentary, Zlatan certainly had a tough upgrowing and Rosengård is the toughest ghetto in all of Sweden. I think his tough childhood is a big reason for his success in football.
Not only he is one of his best friend but they have been playing together for long time. Four years together at Ajax, three years at Inter, two years at Barca, and now this will be three years together at PSG, total of 12 years playing together in four different teams. They know every move of each other and Maxwell always give Ibra the crosses he wants. Overall Maxwell is a decent player and as a fullback he is better offensively than defensively, he is tough and never gives up kind of like Ibra but much nicer one. Lets not forget they also have the same agent Mino Raiola which explains why they always end up in the same team!

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
Not only he is one of his best friend but they have been playing together for long time. Four years together at Ajax, three years at Inter, two years at Barca, and now this will be three years together at PSG, total of 12 years playing together in four different teams. They know every move of each other and Maxwell always give Ibra the crosses he wants. Overall Maxwell is a decent player and as a fullback he is better offensively than defensively, he is tough and never gives up kind of like Ibra but much nicer one. Lets not forget they also have the same agent Mino Raiola which explains why they always end up in the same team!
Yes, that is true, also if I remember correctly he wrote in his book that when he still was very young and went abroad for the first time he was very lonely and felt so depressed that he even wanted to go back to Sweden and his former club Malmö. At that time Maxwell was one of the first people that he started to hang out with and he offered Zlatan to stay with him. Since that they have been best friends and followed each other all over the planet.

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
As for his new tattos, it is not 1, not 2, but 84 new tattos at once and all are NAMES

Zlatan has said that he will tell everyone the reason for this name madness at the press conference today and what the names mean.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
[video=youtube;wDJjcL9Ya4c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDJjcL9Ya4c[/video]

On 14 February 2015, Paris Saint-German played against Caen at Parc des Princes. For most players this game was just another day on the job. For Zlatan Ibrahimović this was his most important game to date.

Underneath his sweater he had 50 new names tattooed. Names of people he'd never met, but still wanted to keep close. Names of some of the 805 million people suffering from hunger today.
These people don't often make the front page, yet hunger and malnutrition are the number one risk to health worldwide — greater than AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis combined.

This is a campaign from the World Food Programme, the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. In emergencies, they get food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters. WFP is part of the United Nations system and is voluntarily funded.

On average, WFP reaches more than 80 million people with food assistance in 75 countries each year. About 11,500 people work for the organisation, most of them in remote areas, serving the hungry.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2002
Has this been posted already? Zlatan's dream XI

Good team but I don't think Maxwell should be there:

[video=youtube;OArACq2vEwY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OArACq2vEwY[/video]

Azhidahak

Bench Warmer
May 30, 2005
This happened after today's loss aginst Bordeaux
[video=youtube;35xaikJP-0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35xaikJP-0M[/video]
Yeah, and what amuses me more than anything is how quick Marine Le Pen (for those who dont know she is the leader of the ultra right wing party Front National) was to comment on it. In her speech she said something like "if you dont like this country then leave". Akhe zanike racist e olagh yeki bege to to omret 4ta bazi football aslan didi? These fucking politicans open their mouth as soon as it benefits their agenda.

In any case, Zlatan has been very quick to apologize for his outburst and said his comments was not intended towards France or frenchman, but solely football matters and frustration over referees.

Attachments

byebyenow

Elite Member
Jun 3, 2006
France just like US is filled with bunch of right wing nationalists who jump and down and act like someone committed the crime when that person says one negative thing about France or America. Prime Minister Holland should thank those three Algerians for rising his popularity just like Bush had to thank Bin Laden.
Having said that Ibra is ignorant for saying such comments that is why I wasn't upset when he left Juve even if he left for Inter. He proved who he really was from that point on. He is an outstanding talent and player and expect a lot from everybody else but he also thinks he is bigger than a team which did not go pleasant with me and many other Juve fans. Having him in a long term in your team is not very healthy IMO.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
هاهاها،فکر کنم بازی جالبی*** بشود بازی ایران و سوئد،آیا این جناب زالاتان هم در این بازی شرکت می***کند یا نه***؟اگر شرکت کند،کرکری جالبی*** خواهد شد،دوستان،بین من و شما طرفداران آقای زالاتان.

البته بگذارید که از همین حالا کرکری را شروع کنم،البته اگر به دوستان طرفداراش بر نمی***خورد،و با رعایت احترام به شما عزیزان طرفدار ابرهامویچ و با عرض معذرت که به خود اجازه دادم تا اینطور وارد ترد شما عزیزان شوم،درود بر شما عزیزان طرفدار ابراهامویچ...راستی*** چی*** شد،این مستر ایبراهمویچ،با تمامی این دک و پوزش پس چرا تو مقدماتی جام جهانی*** ۲۰۱۴

،تیمش تر*** زد؟مگر این آقا ستارهٔ کّل منظومه***ی شمسی*** نیست؟نکنه فقط یاد گرفته به مالدیو و قبرس و مالت گًل بزنه؟

روز سه***شنبه دهانش سرویسه.شنیدم گفته،از ترس آقا جلال در این بازی شرکت نمیکنه.