False accusations: Please disregard

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Do they also serve chayee-nabat at his methadone joint ? :)

You should drop by more often at your friend's office for a few " drinks ". :)
The good thing about that "drink" is not only you don't need chay nabat you can eat a whole watermelon without getting "sardi". Like Rolling Stones says "My favorite flavor cherry red"

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
The good thing about that "drink" is not only you don't need chay nabat you can eat a whole watermelon without getting "sardi". Like Rolling Stones says "My favorite flavor cherry red"
Well , with you being an infamous " mast khor " , i wouldn't be surprised if you down a whole bottle of doogh to wash down the cherry red drink. :)

Oct 18, 2002
guys, CNN iReport is what they call "citizen journalism", i.e. stories and pictures posted by people who register on their site. From what I have seen, the quality of the news are typically not credible.

Since last year there seem to be a continuing effort on CNN iReport to post fake news about Raha Etemadi. I suspect the soldiers of Imam Zaman in Iranian intelligence ministry are hard at work!

This is obviously fake news, especially as it quickly made it to Kayhan's front page.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I am not surprised - poor guy. I feel bad for believing it.....how easy is it to ruin people!!! the quality of Journalism in America theses days is the same as East Germany after WW2!! except it is just not the government - $$$ is also in control.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
qualit of journalism in America? !!!!

This rumour came out of Iran. Don't have any doubts about that.
Masoud was wrong about this case but in general he's actually correct. Today's American journalists are mostly partisan hacks who think their duty is not to report the events but to influence the public's view of those events in the way that either serves whatever side they personally support or hurts the ones they oppose. You'd have to live here to really notice the overt bias and pandering that passes for "journalism" in today's America.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I am not surprised - poor guy. I feel bad for believing it.....how easy is it to ruin people!!! the quality of Journalism in America theses days is the same as East Germany after WW2!! except it is just not the government - $$$ is also in control.
I agree that journalism in the US has its problems but to compare it to East Germany in WWII is just taking it too far. In this particular situation the reports were on a social media type outlet so you cant believe everything on the social media as its not official news.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Masoud was wrong about this case but in general he's actually correct. Today's American journalists are mostly partisan hacks who think their duty is not to report the events but to influence the public's view of those events in the way that either serves whatever side they personally support or hurts the ones they oppose. You'd have to live here to really notice the overt bias and pandering that passes for "journalism" in today's America.
Actually this is the case is most places today including here in the UK.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Me Wrong?!!! How? When? How can it be? But seriously -.... my mistake was believing the news reported by CNN website.........
BTW - in the old days journalists went around in search of the news. These days journalists are given what the news should be, and their jobs is to find everything they can to collaborate it. That is why you hear the same news from all outlets.