Farda chikaremoon mikonan????

May 12, 2007
در تمرین روز گذشته تیم*** ملی*** ‫#‏ایران‬، یک روبات شبیه سازی شده حرکات مسی را تقلید می******کرد.
این لینک ‫#‏منوتوخبر‬ رو با دوستداران ‫#‏منوتو‬ به اشتراک بگذارید.

روبات لیونل مسی در تمرین تیم*** ملی*** ایران
کارلوس کی*** روش با امیدواری از بازی امروز تیم*** ملی*** ایران مقابل آرژانتین حرف می******زند

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
I just hope the coach doesnt repeat Blazevic's stupid mistakes like putting the wrong players on the field or playing them out of their position.

like blazevic knowing that karim bagheri is a goal scorer (1 of the best we had) but he put him in as the last defender against bahrain and we lost.

I am already concern about Neku's position he is a great center midfielder and I dont know why he was on the right side and was basically invisible thru the last match.
Ando was not so visible either ? Maybe he is too old? but in the last world cup that he played he was the best and busiest player and was chosen by fifa to have the most numbers of interceptions (or something like that) I mean he was good

again the coach ought to take a player out if he is making too many mistakes (its not his day and we all have bad days why the whole damn team must pay)? And if the player keeps committing Fouls and already has a yellow then take him Out!
you dont have to be Einstein to figure these things geeee!?!?!

May 12, 2007
[h=1]BRAZIL BEAT: Argentina coach sees 'strong' Iran[/h]9 minutes agoAP - Sports

View gall

BELO HORIZONTE, Brazil (AP) -- Argentina is not just facing Iran's national football team, but its culture and war-torn history, too, when the two teams go head to head at the Mineirao Stadium on Saturday.At least if you believe Argentina coach Alejandro Sabella, who strayed beyond sport when he analyzed the Iranians on Friday before their Group F match.
''It's a team that has to do with the Iranian culture,'' Sabella said. ''A country that has been through wars. A country that is physically and mentally strong.''
Iran fought an eight-year war with Iraq in the 1980s.
He didn't explain how that affects the way Iran plays football, but said he expected Iran to try to hurt Argentina on set pieces and counter-attacks.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
به نقل ازگزارشات رسیده از کمپ تیم ملی آرژانتین , مربی این تیم دست به یک کار بی نظیر و دور از انتظار زده است و قراراست برای اولین باردر تاریخ جام جهانی تیم را بدون دروازه بان راهی مقابله با تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران کند . برای از بین بردن یک سری سو تفاهم ها بیان شده این حرکت صرفا یک حرکت تاکتیکی بوده وهیچگونه قصد اهانت به فوتبالیست های جمهوری اسلامی ایران در کار نبوده است. در پی آنالیز کردن مسابقه پیشین تیم جمهوری اسلامی, مربیان تیم آرژانتین به این نتیجه رسیده اند که برای رد شدن از اتوبوس پارک شده ایرانی در مقابل دروازه خود, نیاز به یک بازیکن بیشتر خواهند داشت. به نقل از همین گزارش مربیان تیم آرژانتین کم و بیش به این نتیجه رسیده اند که گماشتن یک دروازه بان در مقابل تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران, هدر دادن یک بازیکن برای ٩٠ دقیقه است زیرا انتظار نمیرود که تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران, شوتی روانه دروازه آرژانتین کند. انتظار میرود که تیم ملی آرژانتین در مقابل تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران, با سیستم ٨-٣-٠ وارد میدان شود . تیم جمهوری اسلامی با همان سیستم شناخته شده ٠-٢-٨ به مصاف آرژانتین خواهد رفت.

Hassan1980

Bench Warmer
Feb 17, 2008
^^ lol. There is no need for that, with their normal squad they will pressurize the flanks and defence so much till they get their goal.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
به نقل ازگزارشات رسیده از کمپ تیم ملی آرژانتین , مربی این تیم دست به یک کار بی نظیر و دور از انتظار زده است و قراراست برای اولین باردر تاریخ جام جهانی تیم را بدون دروازه بان راهی مقابله با تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران کند . برای از بین بردن یک سری سو تفاهم ها بیان شده این حرکت صرفا یک حرکت تاکتیکی بوده وهیچگونه قصد اهانت به فوتبالیست های جمهوری اسلامی ایران در کار نبوده است. در پی آنالیز کردن مسابقه پیشین تیم جمهوری اسلامی, مربیان تیم آرژانتین به این نتیجه رسیده اند که برای رد شدن از اتوبوس پارک شده ایرانی در مقابل دروازه خود, نیاز به یک بازیکن بیشتر خواهند داشت. به نقل از همین گزارش مربیان تیم آرژانتین کم و بیش به این نتیجه رسیده اند که گماشتن یک دروازه بان در مقابل تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران, هدر دادن یک بازیکن برای ٩٠ دقیقه است زیرا انتظار نمیرود که تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران, شوتی روانه دروازه آرژانتین کند. انتظار میرود که تیم ملی آرژانتین در مقابل تیم جمهوری اسلامی ایران, با سیستم ٨-٣-٠ وارد میدان شود . تیم جمهوری اسلامی با همان سیستم شناخته شده ٠-٢-٨ به مصاف آرژانتین خواهد رفت.
China jan I have a puzzle and I be thankful if you solve it !

how come this is islamic republic team and you knock it left ,right and centre yet you go to the volleyball thread and praise tm and their game and are over the moon with their success ?!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
China jan I have a puzzle and I be thankful if you solve it !

how come this is islamic republic team and you knock it left ,right and centre yet you go to the volleyball thread and praise tm and their game and are over the moon with their success ?!
Because islamic republic people are not so widely involved in volleyball. There is not so much money for those haroom zaade to be a good noon dooni so they -incompare to football- let it alone. The number of shiite khaaye maals who are involved in kesaafat kaari, bribery, khaaye maali, dozdi, gonde goozi...is not comparable to volleyball. Everything is smaller, volleyballers are traditionally more educated, they come from different background and you see less risho pashmooye bisharaf around volleyball than around football.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Because islamic republic people are not so widely involved in volleyball. There is not so much money for those haroom zaade to be a good noon dooni so they -incompare to football- let it alone. The number of shiite khaaye maals who are involved in kesaafat kaari, bribery, khaaye maali, dozdi, gonde goozi...is not comparable to volleyball. Everything is smaller, volleyballers are traditionally more educated, they come from different background and you see less risho pashmooye bisharaf around volleyball than around football.
fair enough if this is your sincere opinion , but becuase our football and team melli is abused and milked by those does it mean we have to abandon it ?

these are our team melli , players are our lads ,just like you and me were and all the youth of that country , look at them ! one armani ,one Ashuri , one arab , Azari ,Mashadi and ...

same as the volleyball team , it is not the players fault that these gangs are milking and abusing the resources . all team melli always belong to us , to the nation , we do our best with what we have ...