Farewell Atta Behmanesh ...rest in peace and God bless

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I just heard the sad news he has left this earth ,he lived to a grand age and it is a cause to celebrate his fruitful life ,bringing excitement and joy to millions of listeners and viewers on radio and TV .

An athlete who became a broadcaster and expertly commentate on wrestling and football specially ,even though he never played football or wrestled he kind of gave the audience the feeling of expert talking .

His words still ringing in my ear at the penalty kick awarded to Australia in Melbourne when he shouted : haadeseh bozorg !! haadeseh kheyli Bozorg !

He is now probably joining the red and blue players in a derby in heaven ,one side is Aziz Asli ,Mehrab ,Behzadi ,Iranpaak and facing them Hejazi ,Janmaleki ,Mazloomi ,Jedikaar ...all they were missing was a top commentator who can't be influenced by either Khosravani or Ali Abdo ! with Jaffar Namdaar as referee ....God bless them all .

watch minute 4;20 for his comment on the penalty missed ...

https://youtu.be/FLByr1Wu_Mw

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Sorry I took so long ....been busy washing the egg from my face ,he has not passed away and someone mistakenly posted this on FB and lot of people made comments and I posted the news here , apologies ....

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
We are the only nation on earth that buries our people before they are dead. I have seen 3 or 4 threads on ISP like this before.

Dec 30, 2014
Sharmandeh aghayeh Behmanesh va khanevadeh mohtaramesh va shoma doostan ISP shodam .....

Yaadeh gozaaresheh khodesh oftaadam ke gaahi migoft : SHOOT !! GOAL !! NEMISHEH ....HAALA MISHEH !!:)
Don't feel too bad oghab jan. Here is something to make you feel better:

List of premature Obituaries. There are tens of them from all over the world.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_obituaries

The one I remember watching on TV was when James Brady was shot along with Reagan. All three networks at the time, declared him dead. He ended living another 30 years and becoming a champion for gun-control issues. There is even a law named after him called the Brady Bill.

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Sharmandeh aghayeh Behmanesh va khanevadeh mohtaramesh va shoma doostan ISP shodam .....

Yaadeh gozaaresheh khodesh oftaadam ke gaahi migoft : SHOOT !! GOAL !! NEMISHEH ....HAALA MISHEH !!:)
I don't blame you dude, i blame people who make these kind of stupid rumors, you just posted what you saw somewhere.