Favorite fragrance

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Funny you brought this up.

Went to a Norooz Bazar the other day to buy sweets (shirini). The Iranian crowd there must've poured 100 gallons of fragrance on themselves as it was impossible to smell freshly baked sweets. It felt like I was at the perfume section of a department store. Fuuuuuck!!!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I also like Paco Robanne 1 million but I had it for a while ... that is why I went with the Versace ....

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
This Fico di Amalfi is such a cheery and fantastic fig scent. I like it a lot. I sampled it but never bought it as i always thought paying so much for a summer scent with moderate longevity wouldnt be the right thing to do but i love the smell and the quality of ADP is out of question anyway.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I tried many colones and most are either too strong or not strong enough. The go to cologne for me is Cool Water by Davidoff. It is not cheap, even at the duty free airport it can cost you $40 US, easily. I say it is worth every penny and I got compliments from girls before on it. One thing that Persians like to do, same with Armenians, is take a cologne bath. I like to hold it several feet above my head, have one or two squirts and let it trickle down on me. The key is to smell nice but you do not want the person on the other side of the street to know the brand of your cologne.

[video=youtube;BSz0fOjx_kE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSz0fOjx_kE[/video]

Feb 4, 2005
You guys obviously never tried Golab. Why do you think Islam has grown so fast? The secret is in the smell of sweaty feet and Golab at the mosques.
I was blessed with a full bottle of golab in Iran once and it was at work when someone without asking me showered me with that shit. Swear to God I imprisoned myself in my room for 2-3 days and still the smell wouldn't go away. In my books Skunk 1-1 Golab!