Favourite music band/group/song

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Is it all they have got !? , our Swedish Vikings will eat them up for breakfast.
Nice propaganda, make you feel joining the army.
Seriously, it works , well done,

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk
Sweden v Russia no offense but SHOD Joke e Torki I LIKE OUR ODDS comrade :) I"m just having fun and btw I know that was Real's I thought it was posting the song you wanted me to listen to haha. Oh and hippie canadian from the 70s sounds like a pro UFC fighter to me :) Just remember In Soviet Russia the Anthem sings you!

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Is it all they have got !? , our Swedish Vikings will eat them up for breakfast.
Nice propaganda, make you feel joining the army.
Seriously, it works , well done,

Sweden v Russia no offense but SHOD Joke e Torki I LIKE OUR ODDS comrade :) I"m just having fun and btw I know that was Real's I thought it was posting the song you wanted me to listen to haha. Oh and hippie canadian from the 70s sounds like a pro UFC fighter to me :)

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Actually, to be fair Viking and Russian history is intertwined where in the hell do you think the name Russ comes from? The Russ tribe won and Sweden had a lot of influence on early Russian history. I mean look at how close they are together so that makes sense that Russian and Scandinavian history are intertwined.

BTW cool but not nearly as dope as Russian.
[video=youtube;k9ZdlaVdExc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9ZdlaVdExc&list=PLCE6B04A18D75C495[/video]

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Ok the Russian anthem vid posted up and I think I provided a link that should work to a song that I wrote, I basically combined the theme to Red Alert 3 and Fairwell of Slavianka to create a soviet march song. Anyways if it works let me know if not I will try and think of something else, like posting it on youtube then here. It is not uncommon in Russian music to take one part of a song like say kalinka and mix it in with something else, I noticed the Ruskies like to do that. To give you guys an idea, except for the beginning, which is Farewell of Slavianka, it is pretty much this. Over 2,300,000 views. You got to admit one thing, the commies sure made some EPIC musik, URA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iu0pvZP-dM
that's great ma' homeboy,
talking military and army forces I still remember when we were playing "Cockney Rejects" records while I was doing my conscription.
"Join the Rejects" was one the absolute best favorite, in the infantry we used to sing it all along "Join the army, get yourself killed" ay "Join the army, get yourself killed"....... and go on like "I aint no fight for oil. I only fight for Hockey Night in Canada"......:eek:
Many out there still believing the Punk was developed in UK back in 1970, wrong I'd say. It all started back in the early to mid 70's in the US, but the UK boys (london east-end) didn't let it go and continuing spin on the crap, doing it even up till today still going strong.

[video=youtube;7088bmKk4gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7088bmKk4gg[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
that's great ma' homeboy,
talking military and army forces I still remember when we were playing "Cockney Rejects" records while I was doing my conscription.
"Join the Rejects" was one the absolute best favorite, in the infantry we used to sing it all along "Join the army, get yourself killed" ay "Join the army, get yourself killed"....... and go on like "I aint no fight for oil. I only fight for Hockey Night in Canada"......:eek:
Many out there still believing the Punk was developed in UK back in 1970, wrong I'd say. It all started back in the early to mid 70's in the US, but the UK boys (london east-end) didn't let it go and continuing spin on the crap, doing it even up till today still going strong.

[video=youtube;7088bmKk4gg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7088bmKk4gg[/video]
I want to watch it but your video did not upload properly my friend. Sounds like that is something I would enjoy Join the Army and get yourself killed. Another one I like is Join the Army, enjoy all the brown girls you can rape haha. It's kind of mean but hey it's the miltiary this is not a nice place to begin with.

Oh and here is a USMC joke we like to say
Do you know what the Army stands for? Are Not Marines Yet! :)

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@ TM off course I understood that you were joking around, was being funny back , it is nice work
@Arash - when CReject started I could listen to them , but now this kind of punk music takes a lot of energy out of me . They were here summer of 2012 played in some festivals .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@ TM off course I understood that you were joking around, was being funny back , it is nice work
@Arash - when CReject started I could listen to them , but now this kind of punk music takes a lot of energy out of me . They were here summer of 2012 played in some festivals .

THANK GOD I like Iranians like you and Arash plus the rest who have a good sense of humor. I hate Persians who are as we say in USA "Debbie Downer." BTW I am a big fan of them CLASSIC from King Al Bundy Swedish Bikini team, are you familiar with Married With Chldren? Funny episode, not music but still cool. Al's son Bud got HOOKED UP!
[video=youtube;pDjcvf0Q4Vk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDjcvf0Q4Vk[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh here is some Ebi since you guys mentioned him, top 10 songs pretty nice, they play a clip of all of his hits. Arash and Nadersan jan can you chaps try again on your videos? We are having problems though with the forum.

[video=youtube;tlynS9KkF6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlynS9KkF6I[/video]

Last edited:

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@TM it took me years until I began liking Bundy .these all over famous Swedish sexy girls we only see them American sitcoms unfortunately. It took me hours to find one half sexy as Bundy's Bikini girls ! They had told me I'll find them right after landing?
Which one of the clips you cannot open ?
Yours were doubled before, not anymore
Ebi's Sabad,sabad n gheble are my favourites
My favourite sitcom is Seinfeld

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
Oh here is some Ebi since you guys mentioned him, top 10 songs pretty nice, they play a clip of all of his hits. Arash and Nadersan jan can you chaps try again on your videos? We are having problems though with the forum.

[video=youtube;tlynS9KkF6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlynS9KkF6I[/video]
Among these ten , love Kando , theme fr a movie with same tittle

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@TM it took me years until I began liking Bundy .these all over famous Swedish sexy girls we only see them American sitcoms unfortunately. It took me hours to find one half sexy as Bundy's Bikini girls ! They had told me I'll find them right after landing?
Which one of the clips you cannot open ?
Yours were doubled before, not anymore
Ebi's Sabad,sabad n gheble are my favourites
My favourite sitcom is Seinfeld

Married With Children is an acquired taste and some people are not a fan of the humor but I LOVED the show. It was just four GREAT actors Ed O'Neil, Katy Segal, Amanda Bearse(marcy) and the dude who played (Jefferson), even the kids David Fostino(bud) and Christina Applegate(Kelly Bundy) were awesome. The show had the best writers and the funny thing is NO way in HELL you could get away with a show like MWC, if you tried it TODAY. All of the Lesbofascist Feminazis would have a FIELD DAY with that.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Ain't no party like a CCCP party. Union of Soviet SWAG Republic,
By Comrade DJ Stalin, looks like Trotsky did it again! Soviet National Anthem Tecno version.
[video=youtube;lK3omtLTScI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=lK3omtLTScI[/video]

Sojuz njerushimyy rjespublik svobodnjkh
Splotila navjeki Vjelikaja Rus’.
We like to party!

Nadersan

Bench Warmer
Mar 20, 2016
Stockholm
@TM How many anthems have composed so far . This is the second best so far . The Vodka anthem gets the gold medal .

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@TM How many anthems have composed so far . This is the second best so far . The Vodka anthem gets the gold medal .

Some are not mine but it gives me something to do, while I am killing time to become a State Correctional Officer in Nevada. Oh and having some Ruski in me we all know HOW GREAT we are at being Police:10:I like them both, this one because you can get the girls to party down. Anyways, one day I would like to maybe get some state of the art music studio, just for myself and pay about $50,000 for a Steinway and Shon grand piano. Of course I got to get a bigger house. Right now the stand alone piano I have is good. This will be just a hobby and therapy for me. Although I got into Julieard in NY, my last name does not end in Stein or Berg. It's all good btw I ended up studying engineering but I think my music background as a kid, learning theory and beats/mellody just sharpened the analytic skills. I HIGHLY recommend you get your kids into music, at an early age, it will help them out in anything they do. Sports, music and martial arts, these will be the tree things I will pass down to my kids, one day. Also, I am studying Spanish right now because that is needed but my goal is to get FLUENT in Russian. I already know the alphabet and quite a bit but I will not claim fluent in Russ like Persian(at least speak).

Check this out dude Russian girls sing Cossack folk music that will melt your heart. BTW Cossacks are mostly in Ukraine or were(many were killed by the Bolsheviks I believe) and by Russian boarders. Now Putin is backing them up because they are doing boarder security and Cossacks are making a comeback so that makes me happy. I love how it is probably 30 degrees and these girls are in shirts. BTW I am that way too if it is 32 degrees, I can be in t shirt and jeans(spent time in Alaska). Oh and I hope you like it. Russian Girls = Cossack Folk Music American Girls = Shine Bright like a Diamond Rhyanna(spelling)
Oh and Irooni hamvatan COSSACK-does not mean what you think, get your minds out of the gutter :)

[video=youtube;70hG3JrAS5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70hG3JrAS5E&list=RDbOTnSXK_dHM&index=2[/video]

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
This is my FAVORITE RUSSIAN ATHLETE ISNABEVA poll vaulter 17 world records 3 world championships 2 gold medals and she sat at the I.O.C for 8 years. Oh and she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Nadersan jan, I have a feeling this will be your favorite but because of Yelena Isinbayeva

Rock and Roll version of the National Anthem,

Not mine

LA LUDMILA CISTERA WOOF!

Is there anything hotter than a slavic girl with a six pack? I don't think so. :10:

[video=youtube;ul_qm3Ym8-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul_qm3Ym8-k[/video]

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Amazing....Haydeh heyf shod. My favorite pop music singer, digeh meslesh nemiad..
lyrics: Mansour Tehrani
Composer: Sadegh Nojoki
Arrangement: Naser Cheshm Azar
Mayehe-Dashti

[video=youtube;ZgOnnBmAozE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgOnnBmAozE[/video]

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Babr jan
Thank you for bringing her up what a Greek trajedy.
I brought up before that my teacher was Ostad Shahdad Rouhani and you all know his older brother Anoshiravan Rouhani. Really nice and man I am just sad listening to this. If she would have JUST learned English and could have moved to the west, perhaps she could have avoided this. That is the one thing I actually agreed with the Shah she should have learned English and gone to the west. She would have been a global super star, what a dam shame. I did not know her but my people did so this hurts.

[video=youtube;QjUioGjf8hQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjUioGjf8hQ&list=PLtGNx4U46kTQ8rEDl5C4cVaIV-WTM6IBL[/video]