Favourite music band/group/song

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Here we're moving with the Byzantine sounds of Greece in to the Balkans and to a very similar tone sequences found in the Bulgarian church songs, over to the Black Sea to Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and northwest of Iran.
A kind of ground tone, which at first sight perceived to be filled with grief, while a strong beauty experience is notable. The sound of this piece evokes childhood fantasy back, a magical mood of the deep imagination of the child, a desperate mood that is difficult to return to as an adult.

Bygone era.

Divna Ljubojevic and Choir Melody "Belgrade" (Melodi Cherubic Hymn, Serbia).

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
This black-clad monk "Fr Seraphim" born in Dzveli Qanda, Georgia" with Assyrian backdrop has a plump background.
He has lived most of his life in Ukraine with a career in advanced mixed martial arts, worked as a bodyguard and even as a Ukraine security force until he found his faith and above all, the Voice!
Here with its sad appearance and shattered tone, however the eupeptic sound that characterizes the ancient church song he leads his flock of liturgy and sings on Aramaic, the language many believe was spoken by Jesus from Nazareth.
I experience the sound very brilliant and arresting, though mentioning I am having great lack of belief in the existence of any God.

The interview with georgianjournal.ge
– "You have probably seen Mel Gibson’s movie “The Passion of the Christ”, where Aramaic is spoken. Can you understand it? Is it identical to the language you speak?"
– "There are three languages used in the movie: Aramaic, Latin and Hebrew. And yes, I can freely understand Aramaic that is spoken in “The Passion of the Christ” – it is the same language that I wield."

Musical Aramaic rendition of the Our Father in Georgia "Psalm 50 In Aramaic".