Favourite music band/group/song

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
One of the top singers in Iran at the moment....

From what I hear his concerts get sold out within an hour after ticket release.

When my brother in law was trying to book tickets online, the seats of the concert were literally getting occupied group by group in front of his eyes.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
One of the top singers in Iran at the moment....

From what I hear his concerts get sold out within an hour after ticket release.

When my brother in law was trying to book tickets online, the seats of the concert were literally getting occupied group by group in front of his eyes.

Yes sly he's a breath of fresh air. I was in iran March-May 2018 and i got to say Behnam Bani, Hamid Hiraad and Shahab Mozafari have become very popular
and everyone talking about them 3. IMO the only positive things about Iran was meeting family&friends, Jaadeh Chaloos(luckily not in a Pride) and Music.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Sina Shabankhani one of my favourite singers in iran. I really like his latest song.
Took this poor guy many years to get a javaaz from I.R.I.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Brilliant new band called Emo band, very under-rated imo.
EMO Band -Harja Ke Bashi امو باند - هر جا که باشی

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
7 million views on youtube in less that 9 months, impressive figures considering its filtered in iran.

9 million views in 10 months Dariush & EBi cant achieve those figures in million years :)
Oh yeah..... I heard these 2 songs (specially the first one) everywhere too. Thanks for sharing. I was looking for them.

The last song you posted with Meysam Ebrahimi was great too!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Imagine of singing a song like this while you'r waiting for your execution on the roof of Castel Sant'Angelo.
What a epifani, Jonas Kaufmann's voice is like "OH ALMIGHTY LORD RULER OF UNIVERSE".......What perfection you can create in someone's voice when you are in a good mood........... God Bless.

Jonas Kaufmann the tenor - E lucevan le stelle, And the stars were shining.

Last edited: