Ferdosipour's world cup show IRIB 3

Nov 29, 2002
http://live.irib.ir/?nol=123489

Farsi is my second language so excuse me if this rubs people the wrong way but why don't these guys enunciate their words and sentences. They just seem to have verbal diarrhoea and the end of one sentence trespasses into the beginning of another one. It can't be a good inspiration for young children watching...?

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ big difference in english and farsi (and spanish and maybe other) languages is that you emphasize the end of each english word and in farsi you don't.. but I see you make a point on sentences.. delivery of farsi really sucks per IRIB announcers and their dragging of the end part reporting games is so cheesy.

Nov 29, 2002
I've got to say this is very entertaining though. Especially the juxtaposition between Parvin and Mohajerani's deadpan style of talking and Ferdosipour's excited ADHD style

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
http://live.irib.ir/?nol=123489

Farsi is my second language so excuse me if this rubs people the wrong way but why don't these guys enunciate their words and sentences. They just seem to have verbal diarrhoea and the end of one sentence trespasses into the beginning of another one. It can't be a good inspiration for young children watching...?
Because they are untrained, uneducated amateurs. Because mediocre is totally acceptable in that country. Because there's no competition. Because it's state-owned. Because it's garbage much like everything else that gets produced in that country.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
What a daft clown this Ferdosipour is ….so silly with his laughs and lame jokes and jumping all over topics like a monkey changing branches up the tree , fucking grow up man ...
Do a general survey and 90% of Iranians think he's "the best". That's how fucked up things have become. I can no longer understand it. It's unbelievable.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Do a general survey and 90% of Iranians think he's "the best". That's how fucked up things have become. I can no longer understand it. It's unbelievable.
Among all those clown commentators he is better when doing match commentary, atleast he can excite viewers but when it comes to broadcasting a programme like 90 he is clueless and a khareh zanak clown.
He has brought two valuable guests, two formidable figures in Iran football history and all he does is pissing about making a fool of himself instead of asking them some decent and meaningful questions and interrupting them.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Ferdosipour is a 2 faced manipulative marmoolak who creates tensions and wars between people on his 90 program most of his show is about HASHIYEH I dislike him.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Among all those clown commentators he is better when doing match commentary, atleast he can excite viewers but when it comes to broadcasting a programme like 90 he is clueless and a khareh zanak clown.
He has brought two valuable guests, two formidable figures in Iran football history and all he does is pissing about making a fool of himself instead of asking them some decent and meaningful questions and interrupting them.
Spot on he’s a khaleh zanak loool + bache loos

Iranian commentators are poor specially Khiabani he’s an embarrassment. No passion no creativity. Mazdak mirzaei is boring.
There’s a guy on kanal varzesh the guy with glasses I think his name is Mohamad Reza Ahmadi hes oright the rest are crap.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I couldn't believe it when Parvin said they just had one pair of boots each when playing in the world cup !

I always though they were well looked after with their gears .

Mind you as much I like Parvin he does tell porky pies a lot !

Mohajerani was pure class ,if only that idiot Ferloosipoor didn't keep inerupting him.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Iranians are easy to please because he's taken ppl's side/anti-system role in the past until money started flowing in for him. Rambod Javan has less appeal and talent than farokhzad's left nut.. . Iran's TV personalities are commonly shit.

His guest invited all of us too.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/168398/رضایت-اتوئو-از-سفر-به-ایران-و-دعوت-به-منزل-شخصی

Last edited: