FIBA World Cup Qualifiers 2019

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Old boys back and rule the court.
Is it me or Hamed who has dropped a few pounds, he looks thinner and moves faster, or?
Iranian Basketball will stand or fall with existance or none-existance of Hamed.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Dang :) funny to see how contracted & superannuated NBA players spank the shit outta Asian teams!
Nicholas FAZEKAS

Nicholas Fazekas (41 points, 15 rebounds) puts in a monster performance for Japan

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Was up early this morning to watch Team Meli BB vs Phi.
Lovely to see Mike "The Mountain" Rostampour, what a hero.

LOL.......... poor Filipino players were running (at least three of them) to Mike to get injured themselves.
Congratulation boys, you snatched your spot in the 2020 TOKYO Summer Olympics, nice work.
That Iranian coach sucks fucking big time, best to get rid of him ASAP.

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
lol @ Tombangir .. Sobh bekheyr

Iran lost a big lead and were defeated by Puerto Rico & then got battered by Tunisia yes Tunisia in the group stage. Now you turn up?

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
hAji bamboo-rider hoshy, yO ain't dat bright I guess :), yet your name says yO're "genius", acting like that other hAji in-out-watcher A&B, ay?

Alright, tell me now;
Is Puerto Rico qualified for Tokyo 2020?
Is Tunisia qualified for Tokyo 2020?
Is China qualified for Tokyo 2020?
No...... (LOL @ Chinaskys spending huge amount of chippers on BB, yet the fuckers suck as hell)

Is Team "BB" Meli qualified for Tokyo 2020?
The answer is a big YES.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I watched all Iran's games and I am going to say they are extremely naive. First they make too many mistakes. Second, I don't think they are coached very well. A lot of times they are ahead in the score. and instead of running down the clock they attack. Instead of controlling the tempo they attacked and rushed to score and often didn't even score.

That Puerto Rico loss was incredible. That's when you need a good coach.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Says the Walmart greeter :D:):D
hAji ten-cent n!gga, you gotta grasp this properly and firmly!
We aint no talking about dat bull-shit craper Liverdool soccer, dont fucking waste my time with "name Crap, last name Bag", go get loading up some useless, fake and stupid music video-clip :LOL:!
We talking BB here not Game of jacks.

Team "BB" Meli is a new nation in BB world, it's kind of baby-born nation, very young and talented yet huge low level of experience, and as I mentiond once that useless coach sucks big time.
I missed both Puerto Rico and Tunisia games but in hindsight and face to face, this team should and could of course win both those fights with a skilled and trained head coach.
Obviously, this team is not in a good interplay, they even cant communicate to each other during the game, they need to play much more friendlies and for the fucking last time they need to get "A NEW HEAD COACH".

Now watch how that retarded coach acting. I am sure the fucker is another Liverdoodolian, fuckin ey! :)

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
hAji ten-cent n!gga, you gotta grasp this properly and firmly!
We aint no talking about dat bull-shit craper Liverdool soccer, dont fucking waste my time with "name Crap, last name Bag", go get loading up some useless, fake and stupid music video-clip :LOL:!
We talking BB here not Game of jacks.

Team "BB" Meli is a new nation in BB world, it's kind of baby-born nation, very young and talented yet huge low level of experience, and as I mentiond once that useless coach sucks big time.
I missed both Puerto Rico and Tunisia games but in hindsight and face to face, this team should and could of course win both those fights with a skilled and trained head coach.
Obviously, this team is not in a good interplay, they even cant communicate to each other during the game, they need to play much more friendlies and for the fucking last time they need to get "A NEW HEAD COACH".

Now watch how that retarded coach acting. I am sure the fucker is another Liverdoodolian, fuckin ey! :)

:D:):D

Last edited:

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
ye dalghake bisavaad o aakhoonde shia oftaadan be joone ham sare hich o pooch. Pass the popcorn :)
Maloome hanooz dari misoozi, Kineh bad chizie faramoosh kon.
Rasty Tehol koo? cheghad moadab bood va cheghad az shoma defa mikard yadesh bekheyr. Hanooz Finland tashif darand? LoL

Oct 18, 2010
this is like iran qualifying for the 1998 wc after going down 0-2 in australia.
they lost 3 games in the group stage and were given up for dead but hung
in there and never gave up and with some luck they made it.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Now, U.S. upset by France @ FIBA WC2019, that's tough.
The first major loss in 13 years for the U.S. basketball team. Damned money destroyed this bountiful game for ever.
oh baby, this happens when you leave your best players home resting while drinking cold beer and following the World Cup by TV-set.
U.S. going for fifth place, and I am sure kangoo-Aussies take it all at the final.

US 79 - 89 France

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Hi, I am Kobe, dont miss the FIBA Basketball World Cup!

Serbia 94 - 89 U.S.
Second consecutive loss.
U.S. clinches the worst big-tourney finish, smashed by Serbia 94-89. Two in a row, so fucked up!
Boooooooooooogdan Bogdanovic, clinical

Full Game Highlights