of your board remain the recognized and legitimate president and leadership
of your federation.

This position is based on the principles enshrined in the FIFA statutes
in particular, the article 17.

Considering the situation of the IR Iran Football Federation has not been
restored to normal since July, FIFA and AFC have jointly decided to give
your federation the deadline of 15 November 2005 to obtain from your
authorities, the respect of the internationally recognized principles of
FIFA as well as FIFA's and AFC's decisions in the matter.

In the absence of positive results, FIFA and AFC will be compelled to
implement their statutes and the appropriate sanctions stipulated in
those statutes.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon, I remain.

Yours Faithfully,

Josepth S. Blatter

cc: Mr. Mohammad bin Hammam Al Abdullah
FIFA Executive Committee Member and AFC President

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
Ramin said:
Everything in our country is a disaster, why do we expect our football to be any different I don't know.

the letter is sent to IFF headquarter, so how is it that these people deny receiving anything?!

The ignored FIFA's July 17th letter and now they are ignoring this letter
(August 31) as well. They think this is like the security council's deadline!

Not even that, they lied about receivig the letters. Mostavafi lied that the
current admin is recognized by FIFA and AFC!

Mostafavi was behind Keyhan Varzeshi's articles that "Iranian coaches
have the right to coach Iran at the world cup". Mostafavi did his best
to destroy our team so that he can ride on public opinion to IFF.

shame. shame.

we won't get anywhere in the world with such people

Jun 18, 2005
nakhl said:
Thats pure bullshit. Firstly, I can give you the source of news where Mostafavi himself had said that FIFA does not recognize the current IFF admin as the correct one. Maybe that would explain the July 17th paper.

Do you have a copy of the recent FIFA letter to IFF? And notice here when I am saying RECENT.

I am not talking about last month or two months ago.

Plus why have you been on Mostafavi's tale lately? Do you want your buddy Dadkan to come back and give more money and rewards to Branko.

While you are it why dont you talk how Branko received 10% of Iran's reward from FIFA which was 7 million Euros? You sicken me.

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
footballeirani said:
Thats pure bullshit. Firstly, I can give you the source of news where Mostafavi himself had said that FIFA does not recognize the current IFF admin as the correct one. Maybe that would explain the July 17th paper.

Do you have a copy of the recent FIFA letter to IFF? And notice here when I am saying RECENT.

I am not talking about last month or two months ago.

Plus why have you been on Mostafavi's tale lately? Do you want your buddy Dadkan to come back and give more money and rewards to Branko.

While you are it why dont you talk how Branko received 10% of Iran's reward from FIFA which was 7 million Euros? You sicken me.
Instead of attacking some member personally, you should be more worried about recent deveopments. Also, please, do show us the RECENT letter from FIFA to IFF.

Jun 18, 2005
Oh I am worried about the likes of Dadkan and our friend here Nakhl writing to FIFA from their homes and wanting to get back at the current admin for personal reasons. Now who suffers at the end aghaye Xoraster? Our football.

I do not want myself to get involved in this childish game of pointing fingers and it truly sickens me to see an Iranian wanting instability at the head of of our Football apparatus.

Also please dont tell me what I should be worried about. You worry about your thing and I worry about mine.

Dadkan was the man who was at the helm of so many corrupted moves as the head of IFF. Wasnt it Nakhl himself who would come here and post article after article on how Sanate Naft got screwed by the IFF admin? How pathetic is this really for him to come here and try to taunt the current admin just because they allegedly got rid of Branko and Dadkan.

Dadkan was the man who terminated Branko's contract before the Angola match. There is an actual copy from that letter on this board as well. How much money did that cost us? Why not worry about that.

Why worry about insignificant events that Dadkan and his incompetent crew want us to worry about? Oh sorry I forgot. You were also a Branko supporter back in the day.

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
footballeirani said:
Oh I am worried about the likes of Dadkan and our friend here Nakhl writing to FIFA from their homes and wanting to get back at the current admin for personal reasons. Now who suffers at the end aghaye Xoraster? Our football.

I do not want myself to get involved in this childish game of pointing fingers and it truly sickens me to see an Iranian wanting instability at the head of of our Football apparatus.

Also please dont tell me what I should be worried about. You worry about your thing and I worry about mine.

Dadkan was the man who was at the helm of so many corrupted moves as the head of IFF. Wasnt it Nakhl himself who would come here and post article after article on how Sanate Naft got screwed by the IFF admin? How pathetic is this really for him to come here and try to taunt the current admin just because they allegedly got rid of Branko and Dadkan.

Dadkan was the man who terminated Branko's contract before the Angola match. There is an actual copy from that letter on this board as well. How much money did that cost us? Why not worry about that.

Why worry about insignificant events that Dadkan and his incompetent crew want us to worry about? Oh sorry I forgot. You were also a Branko supporter back in the day.
You right. Eshteba as man bod. I am just waisting my time.

Jun 18, 2005
xoraster said:
You right. Eshteba as man bod. I am just waisting my time.
Age javabe harfamo dashti ye chizi migofti. :)

Truth hurt. Doesn it? Some months after the world cup when the memories of our failures started dying out it was time to settle the old scores?

The politics of fear and betraying the motherland will not go anywhere. Dadkan and his friends are doomed for life.

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
footballeirani said:
Why worry about insignificant events that ...

Insignificant?!
They are shutting down our entire football. Is this *Insignificant*?

As for Dadkan, he was on his way out. I've never supported Dadkan
and I count days for him to leave. BUT, what is more important is to
have an elected official that our football experts pick, not a charlatan
who somehow turned into the government's goon.

Dadkan MUST return and hold elections for the next IFF head.

As for Branko, he did nothing but work hard (very hard) to serve our
football and the results that he got are neither more nor less than
what we should expect. We were given a chance to create a
surprize but due to may factors (backstabbing of gov. goon and
cutting IFF financial resources that resulted in the mutiny, included)

Dadkan continued Safaei-Farahani's plans to expand our football, for
this he should be thanked. Mostafavi works for his stomach and else.
He is an amazingly corrupt man and is extremely unpopular in Iran.

Kayvan N

Bench Warmer
Jan 4, 2006
The City of Angels
For those who are interested the following is a link to the "FIFA Statutes" where Article 17 is referenced.

It doesn't seem to be a big deal at all. It sounds as though they're simply asking that the next IFF president be elected within the guidelines of the IFF's own statutes in order to be recognized by FIFA. And since it seems that Iran’s Physical Education Organization as opposed to IFF initiated both Dadkan’s dismissal and the interim appointment of Kiumars Hashemi, they are not recognizing this to be official.

I believe this issue could easily be remedied by IFF electing and appointing their own president.

What disturbs me most however is the disorganization, which exists within our nation no matter what the arena. Unfortunately certain individuals within Iran could care less about any rules, regulations or “Statutes”, even the ones that they themselves have put in place. No longer is any one of us surprised by anything the current administration does. Disorganization has somehow become not only tolerable but also acceptable by our people and for the life of me, I can't understand why. Why do we continue to put up with this kind of, for lack of a better word, crap? Are we content with being labeled an incompetent nation?

These people have the audacity to make up rules and regulations and then they themselves are the first ones to break them. It seems that there is not a single individual amongst the whole bunch of them who understands that such behavior is not only humiliating for the administration but also the people at large, as it characterizes us as incompetent. It's a good thing that in certain arena we are being governed by outside entities (FIFA in this case), otherwise god knows what else they'd try and get away with.

Believe me, the last thing I want is Dadkan or Branko back, but there is always a right way and a wrong to do things, and it seems to me that our current administration has a knack for always finding the wrong humiliating way of doing things.

http://www.fifa.com/documents/static/regulations/Statutes_09_2005_EN.pdf

Last edited:

nakhl

Bench Warmer
Feb 1, 2005
Kayhan Varzeshi, the paper that directs the campaign of lies and distortions against TM and IFF head, Dadkan, has a picture of Mostafavi holding THE letter on its first page. Kayhan, which is the organ of the intelligence department, directed Branko Bashing prior to the world cup and had a key role ILLEGAL government takeover of IFF.

Mostafavi now promises he personally goes to FIFA and fixes everything.
There is one problem though. FIFA does not recognized him so he won't
be allowed in!

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
مصطفوى:

با تعليق فيفا روبرو
نمى شويم

ايرنا - دبير فدراسيون فوتبال گفت: به طور يقين فوتبال ايران با تعليق فيفا روبرو نخواهد شد.
ما مستنداتى در دست داريم كه بر اساس آن دولت در عملكرد فنى فدراسيون دخالتى نكرده و تغييرات رؤساى قبلى نيز در چارچوب اساسنامه صورت گرفته است.

hahaha this guy is even more POR ROOOOOOO than AN....

alila

National Team Player
Jun 9, 2006
a galaxy far far away
فيفا: رئيس فدراسيون فوتبال ايران دادکان است

محمد دادکان و محمود احمدی نژاد
سازمان تربيت بدنی ايران آقای دادکان را پس از جام جهانی فوتبال برکنار کرد، در حاليکه طبق قوانين فيفا دولت ها نبايد در مسايل فدراسيون دخالت کنند
در حاليکه برخی مسئولين فوتبال ايران اعلام کرده اند فدراسيون جهانی فوتبال توضيحات آنها را در مورد برکناری محمد دادکان از رياست فدراسيون فوتبال ايران و انتصاب نفرات جديد به سمت سرپرست و دبير اين فدراسيون پذيرفته، فيفا، می گويد همچنان آقای دادکان را به عنوان رئيس برگزيده و قانونی فدراسيون فوتبال ايران به رسميت می شناسد.

يک مقام رسمی فيفا روز دوشنبه به بخش فارسی بی بی سی گفت موضع اين نهاد و موضع کنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا در اين باره هيچ تغييری نکرده و ايران تا روز 15 نوامبر (24 آبان) فرصت دارد 'نسبت به اصلاح وضعيت موجود اقدام کند، و گرنه فيفا ناچار به اعمال تحريم های مقتضی خواهد بود.'

فيفا در نامه دريافتی بی بی سی فارسی از 'تعليق فدراسيون' به عنوان تحريم احتمالی عليه ايران نام برده و نوشته است: "تعليف فدراسيون به اين معنی است که تمام باشگاه ها، بازيکنان و مقام های رسمی از شرکت در کليه رقابت های بين المللی محروم می شوند ... کمک های مالی فيفا متوقف می شود ... و حق رای اين فدراسيون در نشست نهاد های بين المللی فوتبال سلب می شود."

مشکلات فيفا و فدراسيون فوتبال ايران از آنجا آغاز شد که سازمان تربيت بدنی ايران با پايان جام جهانی، محمد دادکان را از سمت خود برکنار و کيومرث هاشمی را به عنوان سرپرست فدراسيون به جای وی منصوب کرد.

ما قول داديم كه اساسنامه تغيير كند ... چهار سال از آن زمان گذشته ... و اكنون ما دو راه حل پيش رو داريم؛ يا آن كه با فيفا وارد جدال شويم و از اساسنامه ‌ای كه پشتوانه حقوقی ندارد دفاع كنيم و يا آن كه اساسنامه خود را با اساسنامه فيفا منطبق كنيم تا مشكلات به صورت قانونی حل شود

مهدی خبيری، نايب رئيس اسبق فدراسيون فوتبال ايران

طبق قوانين فيفا، دولت ها نبايد در امور داخلی فدراسيون های فوتبال دخالت کنند، و مقام های يک فدراسيون بايد از سوی اعضا انتخاب شده باشند اما ظاهرا تغييراتی که چهار سال پيش در اساسنامه فدراسيون های ملی ايران به وجود آمده، امکان مداخله دولتی در امور فدراسيون را ممکن می کند.

مهدی خبيری، نايب رئيس اسبق فدراسيون فوتبال ايران، در گفتگو با خبرگزاری ايسنا ريشه مشکل بوجود آمده را در همين تغيير اساسنامه دانسته که بر مبنای آن "سازمان تربيت بدنی می ‌تواند روسای فدراسيونی كه مورد نظر اين سازمان نباشند را بركنار كند."

به گفته آقای خبيری، فيفا پس از اطلاع از اين قانون، بلافاصله "نامه ‌ای به فدراسيون فوتبال ايران فرستاد و يادآوری كرد که اين اساسنامه خلاف مقررات فيفا است و بايد اصلاح شود."

وی می افزايد: ".. ما قول داديم كه اساسنامه تغيير كند ... اكنون چهار سال از آن زمان گذشته ... و كنون ما دو راه حل پيش رو داريم؛ يا آن كه با فيفا وارد جدال شويم و از اساسنامه ‌ای كه پشتوانه حقوقی ندارد دفاع كنيم و يا آن كه اساسنامه خود را با اساسنامه فيفا منطبق كنيم تا مشكلات به صورت قانونی حل شود."

بنا به برخی گزارش ها مقام های ورزش ايران گفته اند آقای دادکان 'به دليل مشکلات' از سمت خود استعفا داده، اما به نظر می رسد اين موضوع تغييری در نظر فيفا و کنفدراسيون فوتبال آسيا گديد نياورده است.