FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Any way this Spain will not win the world cup that is for sure. If we learn from this we may win Portogal. Ronaldo was filming the ref in Morocco game. I hope
they stop him from playing against Iran. Next game Taremi Amiri must play. I wonder if we could play Gucci one half instead of Azmoun

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Amiri went from on my nerves during the qualifications to being our best in this world cup. His cross was perfect and if we had a decent striker it would have been a goal.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Still can't wrap my head around that acrobatic throw and time wasting by Milad at the last minute. Has to be on par with Badavi Rezai fight as one of the most moronic events in TM history.

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
This was a big game for Iran. TM should be proud of the game today. We are still in it, and winning against Portugal will be a bigger upset since they will most probably go bye bye!

Feb 4, 2005
Still can't wrap my head around that acrobatic throw and time wasting by Milad at the last minute. Has to be on par with Badavi Rezai fight as one of the most moronic events in TM history.
He tried to get the force behind the ball but his execution was poor and had to settle for a regular throw

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
carles puyol Was suppose to be the guest commentator with ferdosipour. He was in Iran and was kept in his hotel room. Anyone knows more? How embarrassing.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Any way this Spain will not win the world cup that is for sure. If we learn from this we may win Portogal. Ronaldo was filming the ref in Morocco game. I hope
they stop him from playing against Iran. Next game Taremi Amiri must play. I wonder if we could play Gucci one half instead of Azmoun
Azmoun was very crutial during defensive header clearance and that's something Gucci cannot do. That's why CQ plays him becuase he takes advantage of his arial abilities in defense.