FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

May 29, 2018
Guys - screenshot the current standings! lol this may be the only time ever, we are first place in a group with Spain and Portugal lol I wish the World Cup just ended now lmao

siavash_8

Elite Member
Mar 26, 2006
سه تا گل پرتغالیا، سه تا گل اسپانیاییا و یه گل مراکشیا زدن و ما سرگروهیم

دم خودمون گرم :)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Well , I am talking points, not Motivation. so yes No matter what, always and always the second group match is a do or die for any team. So either you already have three points or one or none, game number 2 is the milestone. Now let's say we would manage a draw against Spain and Morocco pull a draw on Portugal. then this how the table will look like. not bad, huh?
Iran 4
Spain 2
Portugal 2
Morocco 1
Quite right ,whatever would have happened with spain and potugal they would still would be meeting us wanting to take all 3 points from us and score as many as they can .
we never had 4 points from group stage and as we know all know never qualified for the second round ,now this is what we should be aiming for
4 ,5 or should I wish for 6 points ……..or shall we aim for 7 …!

I am not going to say 9 …...now that would be a bit far fetched ……...let me phone Jaffar ……...he is not picking up his phone ...damn .:cautious:o_O

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I don't know why but we don't score so many goals in the world cup. Lets hope we do better against Spain.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Hard to predict the score, but the possession stat in this game could end up being a record. Iran, the least possessive team in the tournament vs Spain the most possessive. Percentage-wise it will easily go in to high 70s for Spain while it could actually go into high 80s (first time ever in a world cup?).

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I suggest we play with this lineups:
-----------------------Biranvand-----------------
Rezaeian-------Cheshmi/Hoeeini-------PAG-------Hajsafi
----------------------------Ezatolahi/Ebrahimi-----------------------
Taremi------------------------------------------------------Amiri-------
Jahanbakhsh------------Azmoun/Gucci---------Saman
I think it is better to start Gucci and bring Azmoun in second half.
Azmoun was not good.

Nov 29, 2002
Saeed that team will get mauled there are too many forward players in your line up, we need to load the team with defensive players against spain and kill their game.

I dont want to see us playing a minute of football against spain. we need to painfully grind and defend against them for 90 minutes to somehow get a 0-0 draw.

Ebrahimi next to Ezatollahi

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
I put 10 kr. on Iran would win. I now get 37 kr. back. enough for a pack of cigarret. Think about how much Morocco must have invested all those friendly games.
Lets hope we go to next round and get few millions for our federation. They deserve it.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Saeed that team will get mauled there are too many forward players in your line up, we need to load the team with defensive players against spain and kill their game.

I dont want to see us playing a minute of football against spain. we need to painfully grind and defend against them for 90 minutes to somehow get a 0-0 draw.

Ebrahimi next to Ezatollahi
You could also use Ebrahimi Ezatolahi and Hajsafi in the midfield Milad in LB. Then change to this shape if 60 minutes is gone and we want to score. 4 dense
3 DM 3 forwards. Two line of defense or bus system. If it has gone 60 minutes it is still 0:0 we can bring Amiri and Taremi in.

Feb 4, 2005
Who is CQ talking about, Costa?

اگر بازی مراکش برای ما فینال جام جهانی بود، بازی مقابل اسپانیا برای ما فینال جام کهکشانها خواهد بود. تیمی که همیشه پر از ستاره بوده و حالا حتی این ستاره ها به نظر می رسند کافی نباشند چرا که آنها رفته اند بازیکن برزیلی آورده اند و به آنها تابعیت اسپانیایی داده اند.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=405872