FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Portugal played an open game with Spain which won't be the case for Iran. The draw is a win for Iran but that's not the case for Spain

As I said Iran = Atletico Madrid, same exact game, play ugly but leave with points. CQ = Simeone
It all depends. If we receive a goal in the first 20 minutes, we are fucked.

Feb 4, 2005
I have a question to @Real Madrid and anyone who thing 3-3 today was perfect result for Iran ... please explain why ?
doesnt this mean both Spain and Portugal must WIN vs Iran now ? Wouldnt it better for Portugal to win ? I dont get why everyone wanted a draw !
Yes they are even more hashari now to beat us and Morocco but in general our remaining opponents dropped points.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Let see if Beiranvand's clean sheet record becomes talk of the town in Spain and Purtegal.. they may have to hire voodoo spellers to beat us.

I can see cheshmi commit penalty on Ronaldo easy.

Oct 18, 2010
at this point spain coach will probably trade de gea for iran keeper.
a keeper is always as good as his last match perfromance.

I have a question to @Real Madrid and anyone who thing 3-3 today was perfect result for Iran ... please explain why ?
doesnt this mean both Spain and Portugal must WIN vs Iran now ? Wouldnt it better for Portugal to win ? I dont get why everyone wanted a draw !
Well , I am talking points, not Motivation. so yes No matter what, always and always the second group match is a do or die for any team. So either you already have three points or one or none, game number 2 is the milestone. Now let's say we would manage a draw against Spain and Morocco pull a draw on Portugal. then this how the table will look like. not bad, huh?
Iran 4
Spain 2
Portugal 2
Morocco 1