FIFA World Cup Group B: | IRAN vs SPAIN |Information, Updates & Live Reports| june 20th

Nov 24, 2002
Yes I though Hajsafi was not good enough against Morocco. Milad is my choice for LB too. I hope Majid Hosseini replace cheshmi and do a good job
I haven't write such a thing that Milad should be added to line-up, because he is not a CD. i have no idea how it was added lol

I think it is between Khanzadeh and Majid Hosseini. Khanzadeh is tall and physicial, and because of Costa presence it might be him!!

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I think the best way for us to get a goal is from the air ,if we can get a few good crosses in and use our superior height advantage .

Ehsan ,Jahanbakhsh are good crossers of the ball …...sardar is good in providing a killer pass with his head .
We need our providers along with the rest to play at their best , not easy under pressure from the likes of Spanish players but good delivery is a must plus good finishing .

After watching Mexico ,Switzerland makes you think anything is possible if you put your mind and 100% effort into it !

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I think the best way for us to get a goal is from the air ,if we can get a few good crosses in and use our superior height advantage .

Ehsan ,Jahanbakhsh are good crossers of the ball …...sardar is good in providing a killer pass with his head .
We need our providers along with the rest to play at their best , not easy under pressure from the likes of Spanish players but good delivery is a must plus good finishing .

After watching Mexico ,Switzerland makes you think anything is possible if you put your mind and 100% effort into it !
You think we are in the level of Mexico and Switzerland ? (just a question)

Dec 30, 2014
The difference between This TM and Spain/Portugal is less than the difference between the '14 TM and Argentina.

The difference between Swiss and Brazil is comparable to the difference betwen TM and Spain/Portugal.

So, yeh there is a chance. Anything can happen.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003

!
Did you notice that against Morocco we didn't send some good crosses in the box? I hope things change against Spain. It is in Kazan we have played in Kazan against Russia and Azmoun plays there.

Nov 29, 2002
Guys I might be a bit tipsy in a German beer hall in the capital of Tatarestan but I just wanted to say that I don't want us to play a single minute of football against Spain. Everyone in the world can hate us, I just want to see a compact unit doing its best to stifle and harangue the Spaniards. Ghoddos stomps, rezaeian freestyle grassrolling, I want to see that shit on steroids. A draw after 90 minutes will be the tastiest result I could ever imagine. Dameh hametoon garm. I may go to kazans fan fest tomorrow if any of you are about.