FIFA World Cup Group B: Morocco - Iran; Information, Updates & Live Reports

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
AS I said earlier doubt azmoon taremi and Ansarifard would deliver in these games. but if the rest of group games end in tie we advance even without scoring one goal.

after watching de gea today serdar is promising to score 2 on him.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I expected more from sardar , he just didn't seem to be on tip top form . I would rest him for next game and get Gucci in ,he could always come in as a sub but Taremi did well in short time he came in .

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Congratulations to all real TM fans. The ones who believed in this team and supported our beloved TM despite all ups and downs.
Sweet victory, ugly way yes but who cares, this team was well coached and prepared. Morocco is a strong side. I have talked with many Moroccan freinds who are into the game and this is by FAR their best generation of footballers.
We faced lots of adversity, injury to Ashkan, injury to Taremi, missing Saeid and few freindy matches cancelation but only a manager such as Carlos could manage to motivate players.
Hell of game by Cheshmi. He was outstanding, brillant, sharp, what a vision for a CD. One more reason to trust CQ!!
And Ebrahimi was our 2nd best player today. He perfectly replaced Saeid. Hope the injury is not that serious.
I was expecting more from Sardar, Masoud, JB, but overall everyone gave their %100.
Not including Milad in line up was a big surprise but i think Ehsan had a strong game also. I am sure we will see Milad in next two games.
Beiranvand was also sharp. Solid match.
Carlos again showed he believes in fresh and young talents. Any Iranian coach would have replaced injured Omid with Montazeri, instead he put his trust on 21 years old Majid Hosseini to play as CD to let Cheshmi move higher.
Go Iran
Go TM
So good to see back man! :)

and yes, I agree with you! Not only an Iranian coach would have used Montazeri instead of Majid Hosseini (mind you I don't even think an Iranian coach would have used Ebrahimi ahead of Montazeri), I don't think anybody had the guts to exclude Jalal Hosseini and Ghafouri.

Now, however the WC ends, we'll have 2 new young defenders in Majid Hosseini and Cheshmi, with WC experience, ready to be used in future games, not the least in the AC! He went against a huge storm when it comes to Seyd Jalal and Ghafouri and now he's getting the reward for us!

Damesh vaghean garm!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I expected more from sardar , he just didn't seem to be on tip top form . I would rest him for next game and get Gucci in ,he could always come in as a sub but Taremi did well in short time he came in .
Except one chance that he had in first half, when did he get the opportunity to show anything ?

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Gucci would have done better if he was in today. Taremi should have come before. I wonder if JB is OK. I knew this game would get physical and I think
the coach of Morocco told their player to play physical,

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Except one chance that he had in first half, when did he get the opportunity to show anything ?
He had another good chance had he seen jahanbakhsh square instead of shooting very wide towards the corner flag .
But you also have a point ,we couldn't make a cross to find his head once ,we have got to find him in the box , I really hope saman Ghodous could start next game ,he is much better and stronger than Shojaei ,he impose himself on the opponent and intimidate them .he can hold the ball much better and has a great shot on him .

May 9, 2004
خدا رو شکر این بازی رو ببردیم
این اولین باخت رسمی مراکش طی دوسال گذشته بود
بله اولین باخت
الان می تونیم تا اخرین روز بازیهای دور اول امیدوار باشیم که صعود کنیم
و کار به نتایج تیمهای دیگه نداشته باشیم
در ضمن حداقل سه چهارروزی میتونیم پز بدیم که تو این گروه سخت سرگروه هستیم
:D

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I was at an English Pub form 4AM and just got home and its around 3PM. What a crazy day for football fans and all those that believe in Iran and TM and CQ. As soon as the line up was announced people started bitching and moaning and as much as I tole them this is a tactic by CQ to outsmart his opponent they would not have it. I hate to say I told you so but today I did to many and it was so sweet. I even had Iran winning 1-0 in the pool!!! Now getting more serious I wanted to truly give a special thanks to CQ for making the players believe they can win. Secondly his tactics that even Renard said we were not expecting the Iranian lineup and got surprised. CQ knows tactics and he truly delivered today. Let this be a slap to the face of those that keep talking smack and do not have any brains or logic. Once the goal was scored two or three tables fell down with beer all over the place. A lot of it but it was great. Loved every bit of it. I wanted to thank Chesmi and say we were all wrong. CQ knew better than anyone and Chesmi delivered today. Ebrahimi too. Got injured twice and kept going. Beiranvand what a save. Damesh garm. I have to watch highlights but he had 2-3 exits and all on the money. Respect deserved and given. Everyone played their heart out. Some had a better day but this was a team effort. What a proud day to be Iranian and we finally won when it counts. I hope for a great showing against Spain and Portugal. Payane Iran.

Nov 29, 2002
One thing which I'm not sure of (could be wrong and hoping someone will educate me) is that Sardar is used to his Nike Mercurial Vapors (might be mixing him up with someone else). switching to different cleats can't help his composure.