FIFA World Cup Group B: Morocco - Iran; Information, Updates & Live Reports

May 29, 2018
in 1998 I tore my shorts and underwear from behind from screaming and pulling on my pants at the same time when Mehdi scored - today I tore my shorts again, lost my voice, kicked over my mom's chai, threw the ghand against the wall, tipped the samovar over and threw the ghablame of ghormesabzi on the floor lol This is why I'm so proud of being Iranian - no one is as fanatical as us, dame bachea garm, honestly man, yes we don't make it pretty vali these guys give us so much pride and happiness, I love TM!!! DO DO DO DO IRAN!!!!

Riaz.

Mahdi

Elite Member
Jan 1, 1970
Mjunik
One thing about Sardar: yes, he could have buried the chance but he was a constant menace with his runs and he almost did the most with the least amount of balls at his feet. Not an easy task but I believe he will go to a bigger club after the World Cup and knocking either one of Spain or Portugal out. Was sure it will be Portugal but I guess Spain is in the running now too.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
One thing about Sardar: yes, he could have buried the chance but he was a constant menace with his runs and he almost did the most with the least amount of balls at his feet. Not an easy task but I believe he will go to a bigger club after the World Cup and knocking either one of Spain or Portugal out. Was sure it will be Portugal but I guess Spain is in the running now too.
I need to see the game again ,was he not man marked heavily ?
shame he had no crosses to use his headers ...