Officials
Referee: TBA
Assistants: TBA
4th Referee: TBA

Group Standings

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
CQ on Nike.... Fucking Nike sucks. I honestly was never a fan of them and will not buy their shit products in the future. This is against the spirit of sportsmanship. Just changing the equipment a few days before the games does create a big disadvantage for Iran. It may not seen like a big issue but for athletes who are use to their equipment and at times superstitious with how they dress and what to wear it can have a difference.

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=405549

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Taremi predicts a 1-0 or 2-1 victory for Iran. Azizi, Mohajerani, Roshan and Mazaheri predict a win. Ali Parvin predicts a tie. CQ claims he has a perfect plan for this game.
I predict it will be a tense physical game with lots of yellow cards maybe even reds. Both side know this is the easiest game to achieve a win and a short study of all Irans preparation games show that African players who are usually large compared to Iranian will play physical against teams like ours. If we win this game there is a chance to get point in at least one of the two remaining games. On the other hand if we go to next round who says
we can't go further? The teams we will meet will not be specially stronger than Spain, Portogal or even Morocco.

May 29, 2018
I'm super excited for this game - if we can beat Morocco you better believe we will get a point from Portugal or Spain as well, Spain which is in disarray right now. And if we do advance to the next round, chances are we will not be playing anyone better than Portugal or Spain, this could very well be a historic WC for TM. All Prayers are with them, we just need the boys to show up with gheyrat and urgency, we need them to play like our boys played in '98 against the US, however, I don't believe there will ever be a game that compares to that US game lol I believe I tore my underwear and shorts when Mehdi scored lol yadesh bekheir oon roza, what a team we had.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
and a short study of all Irans preparation games show that African players who are usually large compared to Iranian will play physical against teams like ours.
Are Moroccan players large compared to Iranians and like most parts of Africa? Actually I don't think so.