FIFA World Cup Group B: Morocco - Iran; Information, Updates & Live Reports

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Sly Moroccan players are technically clever and can win more one to one duels with us. When we played Tunisia they seemed larger which was why
Ghafoori was dropped. Wasn't it?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly Moroccan players are technically clever and can win more one to one duels with us. When we played Tunisia they seemed larger which was why
Ghafoori was dropped. Wasn't it?
Yes but being technically clever is different compared to being physically large. I actually think our players are larger.

Feb 4, 2005
Iran is the biggest team physically in Group B and one of the biggest (height + weight) in the World Cup in general:

I don't know why this reminded me of the joke (there is absolutely no relation between the two). The king says whoever kills my lion can marry my daughter. Many lose their lives until a tork goes in the cage and comes back after an hour and says khob man shir ro kardam hala kio bayad bokosham.

Oct 18, 2010
carlos promising an attacking game in the pre-game press conference.
moor coach says they have followed iran games for 6 months and know them.
he doesn't understand the last 6 months iran never played a real game.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
Very often when CQ brings a player in press room next day that player will not start. But from the good analyse Torabi, Taremi, Shojaei and Cheshmi are must play.

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
What a pro and a gentleman. It seems like he will be staying with Iran after the WC. Now imagine some Iranian coaches representing Iran on the international arena. He has put the confidence on Iran to really give it their best. The sports books all have Morocco favored but Iran is not to be underestimated.
What do you think about the Spanish coach and the decision to join Real Madrid?
Iranian coach : he was afraid of us. The new coach will also resign after the game with us.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
What do you think about the Spanish coach and the decision to join Real Madrid?
Iranian coach : he was afraid of us. The new coach will also resign after the game with us.

I think he made an awful decision and sold his integrity and respect. He is good enough to lead Spain and will land that huge club job as well. Plus he had extended his contract. He could have waited till after the tournament. Its really unprofessional in my opinion how he acted and how he went about it.