Finally Iranian songs are popular!

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ LOL we must have run into this thru YT's thumbnail same day; I also posted it in the 'fave music' thread. ONce thing I learned is this song is appreicated but they make fun of shabpareh and his music in a lot his other videos.. I wish someone with good Italian knowledge could shed a light.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@A&K since I come from a musical background can you tell me what are shabpareh I know shab is knight. I thought this was very funny and well done.

I am glad for once Iranian songs are not that doktar e bandari cra same thing. The thing is I have heard one part of this song or tune before, the mellody la la la la la la la, da da da da da da, la la la la la la la, da da da da da da, I was just mimicking solfej style. Funny that Italians love it.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
...... mellody la la la la la la la, da da da da da da, la la la la la la la, da da da da da da, I was just mimicking solfej style......
That farsi song is nice (pariya), check these three rusky comrades going italian.... oooooooo .oooooooo o ooooooo.oooooo o o o oo o o o ooooo, damn nice!
LOL :)

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
lol @ A&K! No we're not a swinger pair. . others should help, is shabpareh like a moth ? (night + flying thing)?

@A&K since I come from a musical background can you tell me what are shabpareh I know shab is knight. I thought this was very funny and well done.

I am glad for once Iranian songs are not that doktar e bandari cra same thing. The thing is I have heard one part of this song or tune before, the mellody la la la la la la la, da da da da da da, la la la la la la la, da da da da da da, I was just mimicking solfej style. Funny that Italians love it.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
That farsi song is nice (pariya), check these three rusky comrades going italian.... oooooooo .oooooooo o ooooooo.oooooo o o o oo o o o ooooo, damn nice!
LOL :)
[QUOTE="A8K, post: 1189745, member: 29958"Arash I love it that's it Parya, thank you. Ruskies well we are just musical people my friend and remember with Ruskies and Krauts(lol my Germans) you got 90% of the classical masters.

Lmfao@ yy poor parents, I would used to piss them off by playing that song all the time, like on long road trips as a kid.

Also, there was this Armenian Iranian Artoosh. I liked Vigan as well but Artoosh more here was a nice song by two Armenian Iranian legends. Armenians or Armenian Iranians are also very good at singing and musical, I got to salute them on that.

Last edited:

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
This really deserves own thread but since we got the attention of fellow music lovers..
Vigens son doing Elvis

also take look here.. 'pofiooz neyshaboori' LOL

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
A&K that was AWESOME I I didn't know that Vigan also did Elvis he is our Armenian Iranian Elvis and he KILLED it! He did a better job of Elvis than Elvis lol.

That Sonati music was also nice but problem is with some older songs, the sound quality is not as good, that is why you hear the kesh khes, same thing with some of the older Russian songs. You are right we have some music lovers post away mate, music background here.

This turned into an impromptu music thread but I don't care, without music life would be a mistake-Nietzsche

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
I was just mimicking solfej style. Funny that Italians love it.
hAji Hombre, as you using solfège trying go for a sound cover and shifting the language is absolutely awesome. I think speaking or singing Farsi is hell of a work, am working on it baby, I do.
Now, check these rusky sister and brothers....man they speak Farsi and going poem like they were brought up in Iran, they speak farsi much better than I do, I need to catch up with these fellas, they are blessed.
:geek:

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
hAji Hombre, as you using solfège trying go for a sound cover and shifting the language is absolutely awesome. I think speaking or singing Farsi is hell of a work, am working on it baby, I do.
Now, check these rusky sister and brothers....man they speak Farsi and going poem like they were brought up in Iran, they speak farsi much better than I do, I need to catch up with these fellas, they are blessed.
:geek:
That is amazing! I have noticed not only Russians are very musical but like me, Russians are very good at learning new languages. Ok they might speak with an accent but I bet their farsi/Persian is better than mine Thank you my friend and btw you are right solfege. Na zdrovie Russians.!

BTW It is hard to do Solfege in languages that is not your original. The hardest thing to do is play and sing, at the same time, in a foreign language. Russi is easy because that is musical like Italian. Try it in German, das ist nicht gut mein komrade, German spelling for Comrade :)

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
bro, zis is important, sink about it we need to keep it to the topic "Language" you did this one real good " Try it in German, das ist nicht gut mein komrade, German spelling for Comrade"
There are two fella germans in our team, one has been brought up here, the other one coming from Cottbus "former east", this kraut makes me pissin my knickers every time we have our software engineering session late afternoon, you know he always sinking about zings a lot... :)

ma'nigga, talking about the "ally", "Comrade" or "chamber mate", I suggest strongly here and now that you read this book "Comrade Pavlik", one of the best ever and absolute MUST-READ books.

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@arash T That is interesting because DDR guys are usually not known for their sense of humor. I am happy that Iranian songs are popular but you mentioned this book "Comrade Pavlik", I heard it was really good.

Every boy who grew up in the CCCP/ZSSR knows about the story. Here is something cool I found since you mentioned the book. To get back on the main point it is good to see that Iranian music is popular these days, that is good.
gs.jpg

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
baba, who said that kraut has any sense of humor, he sinkz he is for real..... :)
That is why you caught me off guard when you said he makes you laugh. Tell me more about that book if i can find it I will read it. Every Russian boy who grew up in the ZSSR/CCCP knows that story.

I like certain Iranian music, especially sonati or traditional folk songs, like Russian and German folk. I even like some of the pop songs from the legends of the past. What I do not like is the doktar e bandari to khosgel hasti crap.

BTW That bandai beat we probably got infuenced by Africans because we are really close by. That beat is very popular in Africa and the Arab world.