FIVB Volleyball League-2015

Aug 21, 2005
next door
بازیکن سرعتی تیم ملی والیبال با اشاره به بازی مقابل آمریکا گفت: دو تیم ایران و آمریکا شناخت خوبی نسبت به هم دارند و تیمی در جدال آنان پیروز است که از سرویس و دریافت خوبی در مسابقه بهره ببرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، عادل غلامی پس از پایان اردوی ۱۴ روزه تیم ملی والیبال با اشاره به دیدار برابر آمریکا در لیگ جهانی گفت: والیبال آمریکا یکی از قطب***های قدرتمند جهان است که در سال***های اخیر نیز نمایش سطح بالایی از والیبال ارائه کرده است.

وی با یادآوری اینکه دو تیم ایران و آمریکا نسبت به یکدیگر شناخت کافی دارند، گفت: دیدار با آمریکا یکی از سخت***ترین مسابقات ایران در لیگ جهانی است و چون مسابقه نخست است، سختی آن بیشتر خواهد شد.

ملی***پوش والیبال ایران تاکید کرد: شانس دو تیم برای پیروزی برابر است اما هر تیمی که از سرویس***های بهتر و دریافت خوب بهره ببرد، پیروز میدان خواهد بود.

غلامی درباره شرایط تیم ایران نیز گفت: روند آماده***سازی بازیکنان تکمیل شده و تیم ایران با آمادگی لازم لیگ جهانی سال ۲۰۱۵ را آٰغاز خواهد کرد.

تیم ملی والیبال ایران بامداد امروز به لس آنجلس رسید تا بامداد روزهای دهم و یازدهم خردادماه به وقت تهران به مصاف آمریکا قهرمان لیگ جهانی سال ۲۰۱۴ برود.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
یبروی تیم ملی والیبال با بیان اینکه تیم آمریکا از قدرت بالایی برخوردار است، گفت:ما به عنوان زنگ تفریح به مصاف این تیم نمی***رویم بلکه برای پیروزی گام به میدان خواهیم گذاشت.

به گزارش خبرگزاری مهر، فرهاد ظریف پس از ورود تیم ملی والیبال به لس آنجلس گفت: این تیم علاوه بر امتیاز میزبانی، قهرمان لیگ جهانی هم است و از شرایط خوبی برای مسابقه با ایران برخوردار است. تیم ملی والیبال آمریکا بازیکنان بزرگی نیز در اختیار دارد. به هر حال به عنوان زنگ تفریح به مصاف این تیم نمی***رویم بلکه برای پیروزی گام به میدان خواهیم گذاشت.

لیبروی تیم ملی والیبال درباره اردوی آماده***سازی تیم ایران در کشور فنلاند گفت: به نتیجه دو دیدار تیم ایران در مسابقه تدارکاتی با فنلاند کاری ندارم اما ملی***پوشان بعد از مدت***ها دور هم جمع شدند و در یک مسابقه شرکت کردند. خوب شروع نکردیم اما نیاز به این دیدارها بود. کادر فنی نیز عملکرد بازیکنان جدید را در فنلاند ارزیابی کرد.

وی همچنین درباره اردوی تیم ملی در جمهوری چک گفت: چند مصدوم داشتیم که به اردوی چک رسیدند و این موضوع خوشحال کننده است زیرا اگر بازیکنان تاثیر گذار در تیم نباشند، ریتم بازی ایران تغییر می***کند.

ظریف افزود: در مسابقه با چک عملکرد خوبی داشتیم و اعتماد به نفس بازیکنان قبل از رویارویی با آمریکا افزایش یافت. تیم چک خوب بود اما حرفی برای گفتن برابر ایران نداشت. مسابقه اول یکطرفه بود اما در دیدار دوم والیبالیست***های جمهوری چک متفاوت بودند.

بازیکن تیم ملی والیبال در پایان از مردم ایران خواست انرژی مثبت خود را از بازیکنان دریغ نکنند و همانند سال گذشته از آنان حمایت کنند تا ملی پوشان والیبال نیز سختی***های مسابقات را تحمل کنند و برای ایران افتخارآفرینی داشته باشند.

تیم ملی والیبال ایران بامداد روزهای دهم و یازدهم خردادماه به وقت تهران در شهر لس آنجلس آمریکا به مصاف تیم ملی والیبال ایالات متحده می***رود.

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
Cool! I am going to be there this week-end (USC), supporting our volleyball team... It's going to be great!

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
really? you do not like it. i like it, it is really in fashion right now in US. with baseball players and nba players. even the bar tenders are wearing long beard
Damn lot and loads of whining about the beard among Iranians.
Marouf's really handsome in that beard, seems like the guy has found the hipster subculture district and he looks thrive in the neighborhood, so why not...GOOD FOR HIM!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I dont care if hipster, hezbo, goozbo...fuck it. i cant stand moselms and specially iranians to wear such a beard. It looks dirty on them and you always provoke people to brand you as an islamist. Even the westerners got influenced by those ISIS beards. They made it fashionable. Fuck it, shish tighe, taro tamiz, saaf o soof would be the way to go.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I dont care if hipster, hezbo, goozbo...fuck it. i cant stand moselms and specially iranians to wear such a beard. It looks dirty on them and you always provoke people to brand you as an islamist. Even the westerners got influenced by those ISIS beards. They made it fashionable. Fuck it, shish tighe, taro tamiz, saaf o soof would be the way to go.
Yes but there is one small difference. At least in USA, people groom their beards and make it look all nice not all ISIS or Hezbolah style like we do. BTW, I personally don't wear a beard because girls commented, "it makes you look 15 years older." I am 32 it makes me look like a 47 year old man. Plus, if you live in the west and you are growing a bead, you really are a gaping dbag it's like if you don't like our values, stay the hell in the middle east with your rish.
@BT I understand it's the fashion in Iran but it's a douchy fashion. Hey ten years ago in the USA getting frosted tips was the fashion just because it's the fashion, doesn't mean it's good in the 80's the mullet was the fashion. Fashions come and go that is all I am trying to say.
As for the team and the coach, they are definatly not bad but I know against USA they woke up too late. I am watching the replay of the game. Now I didn't know this game was in Los Angeles, otherwise I would have gone. This Iran team has a lot of potential but honestly, I was REALLY IMPRESSED WITH USA. They looked great.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Yes but there is one small difference. At least in USA, people groom their beards and make it look all nice not all ISIS or Hezbolah style like we do. BTW, I personally don't wear a beard because girls commented, "it makes you look 15 years older." I am 32 it makes me look like a 47 year old man. Plus, if you live in the west and you are growing a bead, you really are a gaping dbag it's like if you don't like our values, stay the hell in the middle east with your rish.
@BT I understand it's the fashion in Iran but it's a douchy fashion. Hey ten years ago in the USA getting frosted tips was the fashion just because it's the fashion, doesn't mean it's good in the 80's the mullet was the fashion. Fashions come and go that is all I am trying to say.
As for the team and the coach, they are definatly not bad but I know against USA they woke up too late. I am watching the replay of the game. Now I didn't know this game was in Los Angeles, otherwise I would have gone. This Iran team has a lot of potential but honestly, I was REALLY IMPRESSED WITH USA. They looked great.
Most people in the US these days have some facial hair.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Most people in the US these days have some facial hair.
Most of the OLDER people but people who are my age or 35 years and younger usually are clean cut. Especially if you work in corporate America, it is kind of viewed as unprofessional. Also, it depends where you live. In Alaska, you will see people my age with beards but not in Cali or NY. Also, I notice Americans are a little bit neater with their beard and grooming. Usually you will be hard pressed to find the bush man American. Anyways, back to the game. I thought in both games Iran would compete at first but then USA would pull away. At least we won the 3rd set and they have to go back to Tehran(they being USA).

What I like is how Kovacs(spelling) is changing the culture of Volleyball in Iran and the American, who was an Olympic champion, was talking about that. He was saying it's going to take more than one or two years to change the culture of bache bazi javan mardaneh bull$hit mentality Iranians have. However, he is on his way and clearly, we have established ourselves as the top team in Asia and a top ten team in the world. It also seems like Iran has a decent professional league they were talking about that as well, maybe not Italy good but decent. Hopefully, some of these players will perform well and get called up to big European clubs, where you can make a very nice living for yourself if you establish yourself in Europe, much like soccer.

Take these games as preparation for bigger games we are going to go up against solid teams. I know Poland is in our group and correct me if I am wrong but I think Russia(the current champs if I am not mistaken) are also in the tourney. We need some work in order to catch up to Russia but we can catch up to teams like USA, we are right there and there is not much of a difference in terms of talent between the #5 team and the #10 team. It's not like USA is in the top 5 and Iran is nowhere to be found, they are a top 10 team and they deserve that ranking that is legit.