FIVB Volleyball League-2015

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
جالبه، طرف تو این چند سال یه کلمه ضد جمهوری اسلامی ننوشته، نطقش در نیومده، تو همون حول و حوش شروع جنگ فلنگو بسته، خیلی دلش برای مملکت سوخته بود؟ کارش یه بلیط هواپیما بود که نخرید. نشست تو انگلیس کون و کپلو پروروند. کیر ملا ها تا دسته تو لپشه، اونوقت یه همچین بزدلی میشه سینه چاک وطن. بدبخت وطنی که چنین اراذلي پرچمداراش باشن. آره منی که مقابل همون صدام اسلحه بدست شدم میگم خیلی مرد تر و درست تر از ملا های ایران و یه سری از این اراذل و اوباش ایرانی نما بود.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
واقعا که مسخره ای. اگه میخواستی بری تمام اون کس و شعر ها و فحش هایی رو که نوشتی رو ۲ ساعت بعدش پاک کنی, خوب پس واسه چی نوشتیشون؟ مگه حرف دلت نبود؟ مگه یه روده راست تو شیکم شما ها نیست؟ اگه حرف دلت بود و نظرت بود که خوب پاک کردن نداشت که, مثل مرد میزاشتی بمونه. اگه میخواستی پاکش کنی, خوب از همون اول نمینویشتی, نه وقت خودتو میگرفتی نه وقت منو.

Dec 30, 2014
I guess there is no excuse for pouring into the streets at 2 am in the streets of Iran now. The Sociologists will write about the Iranian people's actions for years to come.
Those uncivilized Iranians, celebrating sports victories by coming out on the streets. It seems like it is fashionable to laugh at Iranians living in Iran, finding the slightest excuse.

Here is what happens when a US team wins a domestic baseball league

World Series celebration turns violent in San Francisco after Giants beat Royals in Game 7

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...nt-san-francisco-giants-win-article-1.1992710

Or a domestic basketball league:

Lakers’ Big Win Sparks L.A. Rioting
http://newsfeed.time.com/2010/06/18/l-a-s-rowdy-post-championship-ritual-continues/

Detroit Basketball Celebration Turns Violent
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/06/16/us/detroit-basketball-celebration-turns-violent.html

And here is how the civilized Canadians react to winning a hockey title:

Police cars burned, stores looted in Montreal hockey riot
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...tores-looted-in-montreal-hockey-riot-1.757821

But never mind the fact that this happens all over the World. We have to pretend this is unique to Iran and call the sociologists to analyze them.

I guess the question should really be : How dare those uncivilized Iranians celebrate without getting violent!!!!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
This tool now went and spent time to find all these links to make a point and guess what? He once again didnt even understand the point so all his links are irrelevant again. lol
Those alaafs in Iran went to the street and celebrated a LOSS just like those idiots who celebrated the loss against Argentina or (s)election of Rohani! Those in the US or Canada at least went out to celebrate a WIN. It turns out to become violent at times, who the fuck cares? They are living in relatively free countries, they drink alcohol, they celebrate WINS (lol) and sometimes it ends up in fights. Iranians would give up A LOT be in those guys situation in the west. Give the Iranians those pseudo problems you lined up in those useless articles and iranians will kiss your hands.

Aakhe gooz be shaghighe che rabti daare? Thats a completely different issue mardak, this is not the way to show your iranianhood, its just the way to show how moronic your line of thoughts is.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
واقعا که مسخره ای. اگه میخواستی بری تمام اون کس و شعر ها و فحش هایی رو که نوشتی رو ۲ ساعت بعدش پاک کنی, خوب پس واسه چی نوشتیشون؟ مگه حرف دلت نبود؟ مگه یه روده راست تو شیکم شما ها نیست؟ اگه حرف دلت بود و نظرت بود که خوب پاک کردن نداشت که, مثل مرد میزاشتی بمونه. اگه میخواستی پاکش کنی, خوب از همون اول نمینویشتی, نه وقت خودتو میگرفتی نه وقت منو.
Nobody's perfect including me... I made a mistake against my will when I should have left you to it.
Some wise man said " I have learned so so much from my mistakes that I am going to make some more "

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Nobody's perfect including me... I made a mistake against my will when I should have left you to it.
Some wise man said " I have learned so so much from my mistakes that I am going to make some more "
When you should have left me to it? You still are full of deceit. You should have left me to it? Leave me to what exactly? I cant remember having talked to you in this thread until you started the shit which you now have deleted. So it was all you, from the beginning to the end. That means neven when you are admiting your mistakes, you are still not honest.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
^^

Old Kam-O-Nists never die. They just turn into hateful morons.

p.s. Is that pop-corn ready yet, idiot?
Moron, i think you once again got smashed in your dirty and sneaky mouth just because you are very limited upstairs. I am good with that, the rest is just usual bla bla on your part :)

Dec 30, 2014
Moron, i think you once again got smashed in your dirty and sneaky mouth just because you are very limited upstairs. I am good with that, the rest is just usual bla bla on your part :)
Your delusional self-importance never ceases to amuse me. Keep it up. I need the laugh.

Here is a hint. Hop on one leg, may be some of crap will fall out of your brain. An empty space between your ears is way better than the current crap you carry. It may cure your delusions. On the other hand, probably not.

Sorry, now I have to run and collect my CIA paycheck. Of course I have to change my identity first.

p.s. SEEK HELP NOW moron.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Your delusional self-importance never ceases to amuse me. Keep it up. I need the laugh.

Here is a hint. Hop on one leg, may be some of crap will fall out of your brain. An empty space between your ears is way better than the current crap you carry. It may cure your delusions. On the other hand, probably not.

Sorry, now I have to run and collect my CIA paycheck. Of course I have to change my identity first.

p.s. SEEK HELP NOW moron.
LoOoOoL

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
When you should have left me to it? You still are full of deceit. You should have left me to it? Leave me to what exactly? I cant remember having talked to you in this thread until you started the shit which you now have deleted. So it was all you, from the beginning to the end. That means neven when you are admiting your mistakes, you are still not honest.
I should have left alone alone to bury yourself in your own shit , I should have never replied to your usual rubbish , you need mental care .

All you have been doing here is spreading hate and trying in vain to empty your complexes but you keep reaffirming them and like a snow ball going down the swiss Alps making them bigger and bigger , now go away and let the wind blow .

I pray for you to get well or find some kind of happiness in your life , if you can't find any human friends get a dog , honest to God thy are good companions and good remedy for your loneliness. it may change your attitude to life.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
چقدر تو زر مفت میزنی بابا. میدونی این دفعه چندمته که اومدی یه گهی خوردی و با خودت قرار گذاشتی که دیگه چنین گهی نخوری و باز اومدی همون گه رو خوردی؟ حالمو به هم زدي بابا دیوونه. یه خورده ثبات داشته باش تو حرفا و کارهات.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
نصو اینا مایه گرفتن بیان اینجا تو این مسابقه ها سیاهی لشکر و دلقک بازی در بیارن و فیلم شور و نشاط رو بازی کنن. هیکل های گنده با اون پرچم های زینب و رقیه و رضا و خامنه ای ...خاک