Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao - finally happening

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
The fight is happening this Saturday. I for one am excited to watch this historic fight. Probably the last super fight in boxing history.

I'll be interested in reading your opinions. I think Floyd's defence is probably too good. I would put my money on Floyd.

R.BAGGIO

National Team Player
Oct 19, 2002
Toronto
what a boring fight this was , so much for the fight of century
Yeah turned out to be a pretty one sided affair. I honestly always thought Floyd would win, but Manny did not look very good last night. I thought he would bring more to the table in terms of movement and volume but Floyd tends to make everyone look bad.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Which is EXACTLY why I DIDN"T pay for the fight but I watched it on youtube. I had FMW winning the 1st and 2nd, Pacman wining the middle rounds 3,4 5 and 6 Sixth should have gone to Pacman and then I have FMW winning the later rounds. Pacman ran out of gas and these are two fighters past their prime. I am nowhere NEAR the level of them in terms of athletics and accomplishments but FMW won. I was taking notes and counting the punches FMW threw vs Pacman. I had my score card round by round as follows.

Round 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
FMW 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 10 10 10 10
Pacman 9 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 9 9
Final total 116-112

FMW won the fight for two reasnosn
1-He LANDED more punches, yes through the counter but he LANDED more punches because Pacman landed just 81 punches in 12 rounds. On top of that, he is going to be in BIG trouble by the Nevada boxing comission because he failed to disclose the fact that he had a concussion and now he needs surgury and will be out 9-12 months.

Sorry I couldn't comment earlier I got my computer back for after 3 weeks.
BTW what happened to ISP>

FMW just had a better ring IQ and made Pacman fight his fight and controlled the center of the ring. It is the same in Mauy Thai and MMA. You control the center of the ring by cutting angles, kind of like how a free safety cuts off an angle off of the faster wide receiver.