Food, Restaurant Discussion

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I had a short stop in LA/OC few days a go and some suggested Raffi place food in Glendale is very good, so we went there and i enjoyed their food, their portion(Kabab and Khoresht) are probably twice than any other places, a bit pricey but worth for such a portion. Their Barg was probably one of the best i ever had.
Not possible !!! the issue for me is not the size of kabab or portion size, its the MEAT ... no matter what anyone say, Meat in middle east just taste better, so do fruits ... Strawberry might not be as sexy looking as the one i buy in North America, but it taste sooo much better !

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Not possible !!! the issue for me is not the size of kabab or portion size, its the MEAT ... no matter what anyone say, Meat in middle east just taste better, so do fruits ... Strawberry might not be as sexy looking as the one i buy in North America, but it taste sooo much better !
Sure meats and fruits taste much better back home, i was talking about restaurants outside Iran ofcourse, i am actually very picky regarding to Persian Kabab and food. I have tried lots of places outside Iran and wasn't impressed by many. But this place Kabab was actually pretty decent.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Not anymore man. Not anymore. Ingredients in Iran are mostly shit now. What you're saying was only true up to a few years ago. No more.

Not anymore man. Not anymore. Ingredients in Iran are mostly shit now. What you're saying was only true up to a few years ago. No more.

Not entirely. go to Shandiz and torghabe and you will find the best meat just try it and you'll see what I mean,

over all the world's best meat and dairy are found in any Mediterranean country

this is Shandiz Style

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Frankly, isn't this laughable?
ma'niggas whining all the time about fuking IRI-G Corps here, IRI-G Corps there, mothafuker terrorists plan this, mothafuker terrorists plan that, beside that being war-hero too once back in good-fellas time "served in a real war in the front line fighting real snipers without a fucking bandana" :) and now yearn to eat kabob, going to irgc-of-eYran ...... classy, very classy!

Do you know which organisation is responsible importer of meat from Brazil or any other country to IRI-mullas?
Try once more, try harder...... yes the answer is IRI-G Corps finance group.
IRI-bastards are among top importers of Brazilian beef, ranked according to the value of imports, in USD thousands.

Yearly Import from Brazil;
Value (in USD thousands): 274.764
Volume (in tone): 61.571

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
Not entirely. go to Shandiz and torghabe and you will find the best meat just try it and you'll see what I mean,

over all the world's best meat and dairy are found in any Mediterranean country

this is Shandiz Style

The size of Raffi's Barg was one and half time bigger than this. Even their Khoresht portions, easy twice than any other places. My wife took Gheymah-Bandemjoon and it was pretty good as well.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Frankly, isn't this laughable?
ma'niggas whining all the time about fuking IRI-G Corps here, IRI-G Corps there, mothafuker terrorists plan this, mothafuker terrorists plan that, beside that being war-hero too once back in good-fellas time "served in a real war in the front line fighting real snipers without a fucking bandana" :) and now yearn to eat kabob, going to irgc-of-eYran ...... classy, very classy!

Do you know which organisation is responsible importer of meat from Brazil or any other country to IRI-mullas?
Try once more, try harder...... yes the answer is IRI-G Corps finance group.
IRI-bastards are among top importers of Brazilian beef, ranked according to the value of imports, in USD thousands.

Yearly Import from Brazil;
Value (in USD thousands): 274.764
Volume (in tone): 61.571

If you had one more brain cell, it would be lonely.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
The size of Raffi's Barg was one and half time bigger than this. Even their Khoresht portions, easy twice than any other places. My wife took Gheymah-Bandemjoon and it was pretty good as well.
Raffi's didn't even have Khoreshts until a few years ago.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Pooya and Babr, taklif ro maloom konid. Belakhareh size matters or not?
No it doesn't ...it's what you do with it !

I have been to LA kebab houses ,they maybe bigger in size but they don't taste that good ...seen red apples a size of a melon and as red as blood that will prompt you to grab one and eat but they taste awful .

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
No it doesn't ...it's what you do with it !

I have been to LA kebab houses ,they maybe bigger in size but they don't taste that good ...seen red apples a size of a melon and as red as blood that will prompt you to grab one and eat but they taste awful .
Dude i have eaten Kabab in so many different places, different cities(and i make all kind of Kababs myself) i guess by now i can judge which Kabab is good and which is not :)

I went to other places in LA/OC and it was nothing special, but this place is good.

I dont think we have it in Vancouver ! even KFC is doing so bad, when I moved to North Vancouver, we used to have 8 KFC, now we have only "1" !!!
Fried chicken is one of my all time favorite but KFC made me to distance myself from it. Although I found Popeyes much better and more tasty. We don't have in QC, i lately tried it in Ottawa and every time i go to TO .

i also heard chick fil A are also good but they're only in States

1519950583855.png