for mashdi and united fans

Oct 20, 2003
I could not believe the referee awarded masdi's team two penalties in one game. Not a fan of Chelsea's but their 3 goals were top notch. Davar hagh koshi kard, the funny part Ferguson saying at the news conference that his side was the better team. Yeah sure.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I could not believe the referee awarded masdi's team two penalties in one game. Not a fan of Chelsea's but their 3 goals were top notch. Davar hagh koshi kard, the funny part Ferguson saying at the news conference that his side was the better team. Yeah sure.
First penalty was 100% correct, second one wasn't fair and we definitely were the better team.

Oct 20, 2003
First penalty was 100% correct, second one wasn't fair and we definitely were the better team.
Agha, harchi shoma befarmaid, man nemidonstam shoma ham tarfdar e Man u hasteed. Having said that Mr. Howard Webb is believed to be a Man U fan, some say both penalties were questionable, some say the second one was, I am in the second camp. But a team that goes down three goals and comes back only after being awarded two penalties to tie the game cannot be the better side, you have to agree on that Nader JAn.
Disclousre: I am not a Chelsea fan, I could be regarded as a Crystal Palace's advocate :).

chak

Last edited:

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Chelsea debutant Gary Cahill admits he got lucky when Howard Webb waved away furious Manchester United penalty appeals after the defender's first-half challenge on Danny Welbeck yesterday.

Welbeck went down in the penalty area after getting caught by Cahill's trailing leg - but Webb was not having it – a decision which sent United boss Sir Alex Ferguson running onto the pitch in angry protest.

Oct 20, 2003
Har chi man begam hamooneh Iranpaak jAn? Hala keh intoreh man migam ke man yeki kheili chakeretam, dar bast.
Ma bishtar, zemnan, I am your little, come to think of it both penalties were correct, penalty Cahill ra ham ke nagerft :).
I better go before sare kaleh mashdi inja peyda beshe.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Ma bishtar, zemnan, I am your little, come to think of it both penalties were correct, penalty Cahill ra ham ke nagerft :).
negaran nabash begu Iranpaak jan,Mashdi is still depressed over 2 free-falls in one week, one by Esteghlal, one by ManU! dont think he is upbeat enough to fight back right now!;)

on a serious note, it was another disastrous refereeing by Howard Webb. He is so damn bias and blind that ruins the most exciting games. He's done it so many times, including Arsenal-Liverpool match that didnt call the p.k, and didnt send off Xabi for breaking Fabregas' leg. I really dont understand why English FA still hands over big games to this clueless guy.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
khob in shod ye harfe hesabi.:)

That Cahill penalty was a nail on.Cahill himself admitted that in his post-match interview.Webb missed it but the linesman shouldn't have missed such an obvious call.and Cahill would have been red carded on that incident as he denied a clear goal scoring chance by my boy Danny Welbeck.

And Ivanovic tripped Welbeck inside the box.sure penalty that was given.but Ivanovic should have been yellow carded as well but he wasn't.that would have been his 2nd yellow and hence a red card.yet another red card not given to a Chelsea player.

And last but not least , Luiz pushed Evans inside Chelsea's box to deny him a header from Giggs corner ( min 92:46 ).another penalty not given.

Manchester United should have gotten 4 clear penalties.only 2 were given and 2 Chelsea red cards to Cahill & Ivanovic weren't given.

But hey , some people keep harping on about Howard Webb being a Man United fan.it makes me chuckle for free.:)

Oct 20, 2003
khob in shod ye harfe hesabi.:)
Manchester United should have gotten 4 clear penalties.only 2 were given and 2 Chelsea red cards to Cahill & Ivanovic weren't given.
Een Howard Webb adam besho nist, faghat baladeh jersey Man U ro beposhe ax begireh, bego akhe koori? TAze 2 ta az goalie Chelsea ham offside bood.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Een Howard Webb adam besho nist, faghat baladeh jersey Man U ro beposhe ax begireh, bego akhe koori? TAze 2 ta az goalie Chelsea ham offside bood.
He will make it up to me soon.no doubt about that.i'm hearing rumors that Howard Webb will be the referee for Manchester United's game against Tottenham.i'd love to see the look on Ali's face if that happens.

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
He will make it up to me soon.no doubt about that.i'm hearing rumors that Howard Webb will be the referee for Manchester United's game against Tottenham.i'd love to see the look on Ali's face if that happens.
the look on my face? i think it would be the best decision. howard webb is the best ref in england by a mile, and have a lot of time for him. i much rather have him that the clowns like Mark Clattenburg or phil dowd :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
the look on my face? i think it would be the best decision. howard webb is the best ref in england by a mile, and have a lot of time for him. i much rather have him that the clowns like Mark Clattenburg or phil dowd :)
Yes.he's the best because he belongs to Manchester United.:)

If selected , he will give Man United 2 penalties at WHL , plus just about all of the 50-50 calls and a red card for Friedel early in the 1st half.:)

Ali(ISP)

Tottenham till I die
Oct 16, 2002
Southampton, UK
Yes.he's the best because he belongs to Manchester United.:)

If selected , he will give Man United 2 penalties at WHL , plus just about all of the 50-50 calls and a red card for Friedel early in the 1st half.:)

loool. i havent been to the lane for a couple of months as i seem to be working everytime we have a home game. but i have tickets for the united game, and not working.

if webb does what u suggested, i promise u that u will see my face on your tv screen, chasing webb on the pitch and aiming a slap on his bald head :D