Former AC Milan stars vs former Perspolis stars friendly in Azadi

Jun 18, 2005
Looks like Perspolis and AC Milan have reached an agreement to hold a friendly in Iran in 2 weeks. Game will be a farewell for Bagheri, Mahdavikia, and Daei. Milan's squad will include their former stars, Maldini, Baresi, Boban, and Rossi. Parvin will coach the Perspolis squad.

They need to have an ambulance on the pitch in case one of the old players passes out. Wish they would allow women into the stadium since Maldini probably has lots of female fans. ;)

Nov 24, 2002
I wished Karimi could play in such a game but with Daei mafia running PP ,is out of question .

Jun 18, 2005
I wished Karimi could play in such a game but with Daei mafia running PP ,is out of question .
Karimi is an active player, not sure if its fair to have him in this game. He will probably be in the festivities. I think its more likely that players such as Shahroodi, Peyrovani, Bezik, Pius,..will be playing.

Jun 18, 2005
:)

آمبولانس کافی نیست
باید یک واحد ِ کامل بیمارستان ِ صحرایی در کنار ِ زمین ایجاد کنند
Lets hope Karim Bagheri does not start shooting or a few Milan players will be seriously hurting. But i guarantee Kabab is on the menu after the match.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
Lets hope Karim Bagheri does not start shooting or a few Milan players will be seriously hurting. But i guarantee Kabab is on the menu after the match.
Yeah.

And Milan players will most probably arrive at the airport around 2:00-3:00 am. by the the time all the formalities are done and dusted they'll be ready for an early morning session of kaleh pacheh at Barreh Sefid in Sattar Khan.

Or if they somehow land at Mashad airport , then kaleh pacheh at 4 rah lashgar or Moghaddam will be in order. :)

Jun 18, 2005
Game is on Next Friday at Azadi. Gatusso will coach AC Milan.

For Perspolis, Hashemian, Kia, Abedzade, Bagheri, Pius, Bezik, Fonooni Zade, Peyrovani, Khakpour, Karimi, Ashouri, Rahbarifard, Estili, Minavand, ... Are among the invited to play.

Its odd that Gatusso will be coaching Ac Milan. You would think he is better fit to play than Baresi.